To use it you transfer the gamesave hack using whatever method is best for you to the HD, it is under 8 meg so it will fit on a memcard.
Once you boot to evox using the gamesave exploit you have the option to install and remove the audio exploit as well as swapping in and out the original ST.DB.
Also a stub program has been provided to make sure that your original ST.DB is there when you launch a program (if you want).
NO CHANGES ARE MADE TO C:\!
What does this mean..
1. A simple way to install/remove the audio exploit.
2. Virtually the same footprint as the gamesave.
3. No "reset on eject" problem unlike the gamesave exploit.
4. You do not lose the ability to rip audo, or play your rips as BGM in games.
5. Easily removable and copied to a mem card for playing on LIVE with no signature for M$ to scan for.
6. Easy to bring to a friends house and take with you when you leave.
7. No need to play with font files or change the M$ Dash.
8. Only loads when you want it, so no time problems or worrys about no longer being able to boot the Xbox.
9. Only thing you need a PC for is getting the gamesave to the X....
Edited by Mordenkainen, 03 August 2003 - 11:17 PM.