• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Radium99

Radium99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 05:11 AM

I previously had version 0.4.0 of dvd2xbox installed. Today I downloaded version 0.4.1. I deleted the old version, replaced it with the new version, then rebooted. When I start the application from EvolutionX the screen still shows that it is version 0.4.0. What is going on here? Either I got the wrong download, the author didn't update the version number, or I didn't correctly update the app.

I'm new at this so it is possible I didn't do something correctly. I did notice that the zip file didn't have the font files in the correct location, so maybe I got a bad version (I got it from xbins on irc).

#2 WiSo

WiSo

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 August 2003 - 06:04 AM

I forgot to update the version number.
sorry rolleyes.gif

#3 Radium99

Radium99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 01:19 AM

Cool, thanks for posting to let us know! Great app, BTW.

One more question. I saw you can now turn off the autopatching feature in the xml file. I set it to 0 in the xml before I copied it to the xbox. So I'm assuming that the files are not getting patched? Maybe in the next version there could be a status indicator on the screen to let the user know that patching is either on or off.

From what I have read I don't need to patch my games since I'm using the latest bios, 4977, so I figure I may as well leave the files in their original state if possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users