1 reply to this topic

#1 Coolio787

Coolio787

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 August 2003 - 08:34 PM

after 9 months my box slowly starts fragging, check my sig for the details. first it fragged like once every 10 times i turned it on, now its just about every time, itll work maybe once a week when i try it. even if i turn it on, playa game for five minutes, turn it off, and turn it on, it will frag. i am using the header pin, and i have completely desoldered and resoldered all the pins already, and i have resoldered d0 multiple times, this does not fix the problem. what are my options? if i buy a workingmobo off ebay or in the XS forums does it have to be the same version? like if i buy a 1.1 mobo will it work with a 1.0 psu and such? what about the daughterboard? thanks

conrad

#2 rzyzzy

rzyzzy

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 06 August 2003 - 12:58 AM

If you buy a 1.1 board it's a direct fit, the components on the daughterboard are integrated into the motherboard on a 1.1 - so just sell or swap your daughterboard, you won't need it. A 1.2 or 1.3 will work as well if you get the power supply from a 1.2 or 1.3...

No idea on your bizarre problem - best bet? Next time it's working, take it to gamestop and sell it... wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users