4 replies to this topic

#1 Dante_Ali

Dante_Ali

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 08:31 AM

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on your homepage so what I'd like to ask is : can we make requests as well on your bug submit lists?

For instance, the new CD saving feature in NeoGenesis is excellent, but I thought of a way to take this a bit further. I've noticed that if you make a save state of the title screen and then load it when you're at the Sega CD screen, it will instantly go to the title screen, skipping the long loading times.

What if 'boot states' could be implemented? It would go something like this - there would be a new save state called Boot State. This would be the save state that NeoGenesis would automatically load for the specificied CD game. Users could cut straight to the game instead of waiting for the CD game to load every time.

The user could make these 'boot states' themselves in the Ingame menu - there would be an option called 'Save Boot State' and NeoGenesis would automatically load this when the game is selected in the ROM menu the second time around.

I think this feature would be useful. You of course may beg to differ.

#2 devlkore

devlkore

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:Games, Photoshop, martial arts, soft toys, PokéMon, PowerPuff Girls, cartoons, music, jumping
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 August 2003 - 09:53 AM

Since someone else started requesting, I don't think I'll get into too much trouble if I do aswell smile.gif

In PcsXbox, I think the configure game and select game menus should be merged, so you can (example) press X to configure the game or A to play it. It's just a bit annoying to have to go back through menus after configuring a game, when you want to play it right away.

While I'm typing here, I'll ask a question too.
Is there a best BIOS to use, do they make any difference and if so, what?
I'm talking about PSX BIOSes, not Xbox ones.

ThanX, BYEEEEE!!

#3 ZASADAR

ZASADAR

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 August 2003 - 09:56 AM

i think its schp1001

i hope some one ports good old syndicate 4 agents good for 4players that and dungeon keeper thats a good one

#4 fosamax

fosamax

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:14 AM

Hi, since this thread has begun I'm going to ask for something that could be a nice featurein all X-Port emus.
I was wondering if you could all the UI text in an external ini file wich could be named something like language.ini for exemple so that every user could edit that file and make a trad for your nice emus.
Furthermore, problems of typo errors would be easier to solve (only the ini had to be updated).

If users want to, we should be able to have a language pack for all your ports.

In fact, I know most of users can read english an it's not a priority but when X-Port started making ports, he said he was doing that for fun, and for the the kids in his neighbourhood.

I'm sure there would be lots of kids in europe who would be very happy with that kind of trad.

Hope you'll find this idea usefull and keep up the good work.

Thanks, X-port. love.gif

#5 XPort

XPort

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 August 2003 - 11:26 AM

Put requests in the questions section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users