thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 August 2003 - 04:21 PM

Hey,

The Dino is available for your mod chip needs... I work on the East side and can meet you virtually anywhere in the city.. Very Quick turnaround... Drop the unit off, have it back the next day..
I live in Pelham.. So.. if you live in the Boogie Down and need a mod chip install.. I'm your man!

Hardware and software upgrades available.. Drop me a note if your interested or have any questions!

CONTACT INFORMATION: mods@reoconsulting.com

MY LOCATION: New York City

PRE-CHIPPED MACHINES: YES

CHIPS I FIT: x2 pro/lite

POSTAL SERVICE: YES

OTHER DETAILS: HD upgrade and setup. 30 days on service.

Email me for quotes.

#2 mhernie

mhernie

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 06:08 PM

Excellent work! I just got two mods back from the Dino this week. One for me and one for a friend. Extremely fast turnaround - less than 24 hours - and totally set up. Dino even setup the harddrives and apps exactly as I wanted them.

Very helpful and willing to assist us newbies with answers to any/every question. Highly recommended and I will most certainly call on him again if I need more modding work done.

Thanks again Dino!

#3 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 01:53 AM

bump!

#4 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:33 PM

bump

#5 guiltyobsessions

guiltyobsessions

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 11:57 AM

i need my xbox moded asap. I live in NY

#6 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 01:46 PM

guiltyobsessions...Check your PM box

#7 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:49 PM

Hi!

#8 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 12:31 PM

BUMP!

#9 dexterslab0620

dexterslab0620

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 01:14 PM

If you live in NY or close by the purpledino is the man for all
your mod. I gave him my xbox and by the next day it was
mod with apps too.Thanks again .

#10 thecaptain99

thecaptain99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 07:55 PM

hey there, can i get a price quote. I have a v1 xbox and im looking to to modd it and bosst the HDD to 120 i guess. i'm always visiting my bro in NYC so maybe we can work something out?

#11 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 04:52 AM

BUMP
U
M
PMUB

#12 AceMurdera

AceMurdera

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 02:00 AM

Hey Rob, Thanx so much for the hook up, this shit is tight! everyone should get a mod chip, tons of stuff u can do with it... Rob is a fun and easy person to do business with. I recommend to ALL!

Thanx Bro!
Ace biggrin.gif

#13 DoubleJ04

DoubleJ04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 10:39 AM

If you are looking to Mod your Xbox, Dino is DEFINATELY the man for the job!!!!!! biggrin.gif My friend and I were considering doing the mod ourselves but we could not turn down the AWESOME price that Dino gave us on two pre-modded xbox's. He bought us two new Xbox's then had the chip, 120g hard drive, and apps on them in no time! We drove from upstate NY to pick them up but would definately deal with him again thru the mail, he is 110% trustworty!!!!!! He knows his stuff and is great to deal with before and after the purchase. Dino is great with questions for newbies like myself. He answered all my questions in great turnaround time via email before the purchase. Then was there to answer any questions when I got home with my modded xbox.

Many thanks DINO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

I will be sending many referrals from upstate your way, all my friends want one!

#14 Scuba14

Scuba14

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 04:14 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif If you want a modded Xbox, You want Dino. I have been an Xbox user for years, but it was just the other day I picked up a modded box from Dino. It takes it to the next level. My friend and I were going to try to do them ourselves until we found him. Dino gave us such a great deal that it was not worth doing it ourselves. Dino gave us everything we wanted and more, much more. Like DoubleJ04 said, Dino is 110% trustworthy, and I would also deal with him thru the mail. He will answers all your questions honestly in no time at all. Believe me, we had a lot. He will even answer them if they arise down the road. My only regret was, that we did not find him sooner. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks DINO biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#15 thepurpledino

thepurpledino

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 04:08 PM

Hey..No Problems guys..thanks for the feedback!!!

Did I mention I do TIVO upgrades too??? Well..that's for another forum!

BUMP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users