• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 slims

slims

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:playing with the newest M$ Os<br />watching the sky. yo never know whats going to fall.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 August 2003 - 05:48 AM

Thats right i'm looking for a 1 or 2 gen mod chip. If you have one let me know and give me a price.

-slims

#2 Alkane

Alkane

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 August 2003 - 06:19 AM

I have a prewired Enigmah chip. It will only work on v1.0 consoles of course. I'll send shipped for $7 USD. Also let me know what kernal version the Xbox is because there is a kernal number that has already been soldered, if not the same kernal I will desolder and rejump to other jumper.

EDIT: Also, what country are you located in? ...and do you use PayPal?

Edited by Alkane, 07 August 2003 - 06:20 AM.

#3 slims

slims

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:playing with the newest M$ Os<br />watching the sky. yo never know whats going to fall.

Posted 07 August 2003 - 06:54 AM

alkane told me i'm in need for a 29/31 wire hombrew chip preflashed with the X-ecuter 2 multiversion BIOS if you have this chip contact me in need smile.gif

#4 hippo

hippo

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 August 2003 - 11:30 AM

leave mail here

Although I haven't added these as products I can supply you custom flashed chips like this and have actually installed hundreds of these homebrew 29 wire mods. Although I've designed my own LPC mod my personal machine is running a socketed homebrew that's never been obsolete.

I'll quote you something like $23 USD shipped to USA for what you requested. Product will include the homebrew switch on my site and is socketed on a pdip 32 eprom.

Hip

#5 rzyzzy

rzyzzy

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 07 August 2003 - 01:36 PM

You can flash your tsop with a chameleon as well you know ...

no offense, but $23 is an awful lot of dough for a 31 wire chip...

#6 slims

slims

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:17 AM

thanks for all the info and i do think 23 bucks is a little much for a old 29 wire chip. I think i will have to pass on that. If you have a chameleon chip i have a x2 pro chip looking to trade for it. let me know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users