#1 Freedom Xighter

Freedom Xighter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 02:14 PM

Xbox mod-chips still on the menu
>> There's a new article about xbox modchips on TheRegister :

"Last week we reported on Xbox mod-chip group Enigmah's decision to withdraw its product from the market, citing a consultation with lawyers as its reason for pulling back from the legally delicate area of console modification.

However, it transpires that Enigmah hasn't cancelled its mod-chip plans after all, and the team has merely renamed to "X-ecuter" in order to launch a new chip. This is significantly easier to fit than previous efforts so easy, in fact, that anyone with a basic knowledge of soldering could do it (unlike previous Xbox chips or the PS2 Messiah chip, which required precision micro-soldering equipment to fit)."

Read the full article here

*check out my new site here for all your xbox news and software issues. new custom made hardware including 'choose your own bios remote control, modchip clips, and news xbox-freedom modchip' will be supplied from here. this site has just been ordered so it may not contain information at the moment.

#2 telo{+}

telo{+}

X-S Expert

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 July 2002 - 04:06 PM

Whoa dude, Triple Post ???

Really self hypin the new chip and site i see..... Personally, and this might just be me but ah...

Dont hype a chip thats 2 months away

Dont post unconfirmed (to say the least) hype on this forum, as this forum proivdes me and others with fun reading material and answers to a lot of questions

BIOS remote Control ?? How lazy are you ?

"check out my new site here for all your xbox news and software issues." No, I think I'll use Xbox-Scene for that.

#3 Hawk

Hawk

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 04:17 PM

and the x-ecuter team replys with:

"Update: We have just been given this very interesting article: http://www.theregist...t/54/25987.html

May we point out that we are not affiliated with Enigmah, Xtender or any other group out there. We're just doing this for fun to show it can be done. We also chuckle at the amount of incorrect information that is in this article - especially when they talk about the devlopment kits smile.gif"

#4 Satan00

Satan00

PimpMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 July 2002 - 04:28 PM

I like how x-ecuter has that positive spirit
no sly sneaky shit, like MESSIAH. dry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic