• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kj330

kj330

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2003 - 12:29 PM

Well everything was going great. I just installed a 2.2+ . The flash bois came on the screen. I then put in a cd with x2 4977 bios on it. The flash progress bar appeared on my screen and showed it was done then the xbox shut off. While waiting for slayers to finish burning I flipped the xbox over and screwed it back together. So I turned the xbox back on when the slayers was done. And I could have screamed. Yes I am now a frager. Frag does not happen when chip is disabled.
I then spent an hour searching for a solution. I figure from what i read either my chip was not in place anymore or I screwed up the flash. It took 1 minute to get the 2.2+ to show a green light when installing. I unhooked the wire from the little external chip and took the xbox back apart. Now I cannot get the green light to come on (been tring half an hour). What do I do now? Is it possible that if I screwed up the flash the green light would not stay on even if the chip is in proper? Can I reflash my chip without the seperate flasher or do I have to buy one since the cromwell flash bois is gone? If anyone can help it would be very kind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users