2 replies to this topic

#1 Knocks

Knocks

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 06:26 AM

I have a working backup of Rondo of Blood burned with Nero, and it plays fine in Magic Engine in Windows. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I get an error when I try to load it in Hugo-X. I have a few other PCE cd's and they load and play fine in Hugo-X. I've checked compatibility lists, and it looks like people have gotten Dracula to work. Not sure what's wrong here.

#2 Jonesy_47

Jonesy_47

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 August 2003 - 06:47 AM

Rip the required mp3/iso files from your cdrw. Then transfer those and the dracx cue from xports website. i had the same problem and this solved it. NOTE: check the proper names of the files and see if they match the ones in the cue. Otherwise they wont work. All the mp3s work but for some reason when you rescue maria there is still no sound for me. Id love it if someone knew how to remedy this but as it stands it is just a minor annoyance. Hope this helps.

#3 Knocks

Knocks

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 14 August 2003 - 04:11 PM

I'll probably just wait until it works directly from CD. A bunch of my other games play fine from CD, like Strider II and Monster Lair, so it kind of sucks this one doesn't unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users