37 replies to this topic

#16 bbjk

bbjk

X-S Enthusiast

• Banned
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 December 2003 - 03:16 PM

surely you can always go back to the xbmp video settings to set it back to your correct video mode but how the heck can you do that when you can't even see the TV screen hehe biggrin.gifs...

#17 brianforever

brianforever

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 04:43 PM

Lol Guys

Wats worst is u get into this & ur on a SOFTMOD

#18 pixrex

pixrex

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 03:54 AM

Hew... I just unplugged A/V cable .. power on and off
now it works.

BTW... I struggled w/ enigma disc for hours... but coudln't get it to work

rolleyes.gif

#19 beatles

beatles

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2004 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (brianforever @ Jan 17 2004, 06:43 PM)
Lol Guys

Wats worst is u get into this & ur on a SOFTMOD

how to solve this problem if my xbox is softmod?
it reboots again and again!

use a modchip with specific version of bios and the use blind restore??
or just replace the eeprom with a new one?? uhh.gif

#20 spider[tnt]

spider[tnt]

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2004 - 07:55 PM

Well i've been struggling with this big paper weight now 2 days tried many things recommended in the "pinned topic "

I really think we should change the title of that topic to WARNING XBMP READ !
Found all of the files needed to repair this no luck so far....but at least i can hear something now and FTP in....hope is near. The next thing for me to try is that config magic program..wish me luck. Anybody looking for the files should try google a certain french xbox site has them all for download.

thks. spider

Edited by spider[tnt], 27 February 2004 - 01:23 AM.

#21 spider[tnt]

spider[tnt]

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 01:22 AM

Fixed !

Using the enigma video switch disk . After many attempts pressing B after booting with the disk. I tried hitting A a few times...it then came black and white..now i can
read and see the menus. Just used the disk agian this time hitting A button....vola !

Everything back to normal.

oh this is a great site lots of good info,,,,, hint

http://www.gueux.net/modules/news/

download section looks good

Goodluck to everyone having this problem.

beerchug.gif

#22 7 e

7 e

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 May 2004 - 04:26 AM

OMFG Got Damn Thank You So Much For THis You Saved Me Alot Of Time And Struggle Thank You So Much Searching Does Really Help Out Alot...Thanks Again For Saving My Sorry N00Bish Ass beerchug.gif

#23 monty21

monty21

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2004 - 10:34 AM

OUT OF ALL YOU GUYS THAT HAD PROBLEM SWITCHING THE VIDEO MODE BACK, DID YOU GET A PROBLEM WITH THE HDD AS WELL. I HAVE CAME ACROSS TWO XBOXS THAT I HAD TO SWITCH THE VIDEO MODE USING CONFIG MAGIC AND WORKED ONLY AFTER SWITCHING THE HDD WITH ONE THAT WAS RUNNING EVOX. NOW I HAVE TWO HDD WD 120G THAT WONT REFORMAT OR UNLOCK.
NOT EVEN MY PC WILL RECOGNIZE THE HDD. CANT ANY ONE HELP.

#24 toedan

toedan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 05:52 PM

sorry for asking something that's probably been answered, i checked all the xbmp forums and tutorials and everything else i could find but didn't find the answer.

i got my xbox on a soft mod and i switched that video mode thing trying to find out how to get my xbox to go to wide screen and now it just keeps resetting. i tried to pull the a/v cables and then it stays on but i don't thing i am getting anywhere when i do that.

i am just wondering if i completely screwed it, and if i did would i still be able to use my hard drive in another xbox?

if anyone could help out the noobiest of noobs that would be muchly appreciated

#25 whatsup3k

whatsup3k

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Modding Xboxes, IM, Soccer, and I am a Big Gamer
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 28 June 2004 - 08:08 PM

MOD EDIT:

I AM YELLING AS I CAN NOT READ THE FORUM RULES AND THINK PEOPLE WILL NOTICE ME MORE WHEN DOING SOO!!

NO ASKING FOR XDK FILES!

Edited by JayDee, 28 June 2004 - 08:22 PM.

#26 zvika

zvika

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 06:27 PM

THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

I got a MONSTER HDTV cable and got CRAZY trying to get the dashboard to support 720p - and it's a NTSC based box mad.gif
it turned out at some point I changed the settings on XBMP laugh.gif jester.gif

#27 guardian867

guardian867

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 10:45 AM

i had this prob myself a while ago (console coma) i found my xbox would boot backups created with isox creator but not ones in gdf format (still no pic) so i created a evox disc with static ip and reflashed my bios over network with one i embedded a eeprom into and that fixed the problem straight away

#28 PyreLight

PyreLight

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 12:59 PM

I accidently changed video modes and I read in the pinned topic this "If you can ftp to your box, then you could remote execute the enigmah default.xbe, after you ftp it over. Or , if you use Evo-X, make a link to it in the evox.ini so that it is the first item selected when you boot up.
Then just launch it by pressing A." Could someone please elaborate more on this because I am haveing trouble understanding...

#29 RustAngel

RustAngel

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:33 PM

A fix for people whose xboxes throw back error 21 or boot and re-boot in an endless loop following an NTSC-j/resolution change error (you will need a copy of the Enigmah switchdisc or Slayer's EvoX bootdisc and a modchipped xbox - will not work for softmods AFAIK):

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=342443

Worked for me, hope it helps someone out.

RustAngel

Edited by RustAngel, 18 January 2005 - 11:34 PM.

#30 dfect

dfect

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE(RustAngel @ Jan 18 2005, 10:39 PM)
A fix for people whose xboxes throw back error 21 or boot and re-boot in an endless loop following an NTSC-j/resolution change error (you will need a copy of the Enigmah switchdisc or Slayer's EvoX bootdisc and a modchipped xbox - will not work for softmods AFAIK):

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=342443

Worked for me, hope it helps someone out.

RustAngel

View Post

Same error happended to me, but in my case i didnt have any system on my HD, brand new..

This is how i fixed mine prob with Error 21 (read last post):

http://forums.xbox-s...pic=211031&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users