4 replies to this topic

#1 Teraric

Teraric

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:05 AM

Im not going to explain this in detail, unless people want to know the exact steps. Basically, I have it now that I can run unsigned code from EVox using the font exploit (007 Hack)

Here is what I did:

Downloaded the latest Phoenix Loader (#XBins)
Edited my EVox.ini, to run Phoenix as an app
Signed Phoenix (xbedump -font)
Edited xboxrom.bin with XBTool changed the location of the dashboard Phoenix loads to my EVox XBE
Few other minor details, some other stuff to put in the Phoenix config file.

Now when I run the Phoenix App, it shows its intro and loads EVox again. I can now run unsigned code. Gotta love it. This ain't for n00bs, but rather for those who know what they are doing. Any questions, reply... beerchug.gif

Jess,

#2 Novahux

Novahux

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:14 AM

I'm with clan "MODCHIP"

#3 Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:17 AM

Novahux:
Hey, glad to hear that.....

Ya know what I learned playing CS? Clans are for peeps who aren't good enough to fight on their own.....

Have a nice day!

Teraric:
Glad to see someone trying to figure something new out! unfortunatly this method is used by many of the tut's to get the system up and running. But if you keep playing you'll figure something out to WOW people! Great job, atleast you took the time to discover it on your own!

Morden.

Edited by Mordenkainen, 19 August 2003 - 01:34 AM.

#4 shahriyar

shahriyar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 19 August 2003 - 11:12 AM

why did you do this:

Edited xboxrom.bin with XBTool changed the location of the dashboard Phoenix loads to my EVox XBE

because i did all you descrived but that and my box works fine.but i still want to know what that does.

peace

#5 Teraric

Teraric

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (shahriyar @ Aug 19 2003, 01:12 PM)
why did you do this:

because i did all you descrived but that and my box works fine.but i still want to know what that does.

peace

I did this because my EVOX xbe files were not in the default place. It also allows you to try different dashboards, simply by changing information in the .BIN file.

Jess,

Edited by Teraric, 20 August 2003 - 03:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users