• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pvt Poopy Pants

Pvt Poopy Pants

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 04:35 AM

i have a dvd burner and havent had any problems copying my games except dead to rights. I have wasted 7 dvds and dont know how else I can do it. The iso I made, when opened, has all the files and folders complete.( 2.13 gig.) but when i burn it, the .rar files are intact but all my folders are empty.(_pad, movies, music, screens, sounds). the wierd thing is when i look at the dvd its looks like about 2 gigs have been written but the files arent there. I know its not the iso i created because like i stated, when i view the iso image the folders are complete with the files. It has to be the way im burning the disc. I m using primo dvd. please help. wasting to many dvds

#2 kkattfish

kkattfish

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2002 - 04:50 AM

try using record now max without creating an iso and just burning the files to the root of the dvd, look in the faq's forum for my thread and further instruction

#3 phr0zen

phr0zen

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 01:08 AM

hey kkattfish.. your tutorial looks empty or something.... did someone delete the actual post? I went to FAQs to find it, but your post doesn't appear in the thread anymore...

? *shrug*

#4 kly69

kly69

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 10:03 PM

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure out what was wrong??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users