drunkmunk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:13 PM

I'm looking for a mod chip vendor who will ship to an APO. For those of who are unfamiliar with this term it's the address that Army guys get when we're stationed overseas (I'm currently stuck in this shithole they call Iraq). The shipping costs are the same as to ship to NY. A modded xbox with a 120 Gig HD will make for a pretty kick ass "all in one" system for both movies and games(it's pretty damn boring out here at times). I checked with some of the ad banners here on the scene but the main one doesn't seem to ship to APO.
Any help would be great.

#2 xxxandyxxx

xxxandyxxx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:34 PM

I am not sure if these guys ship to APO, but you could always ask as they do ship worldwide ! I have used the UK website loads & never had a problem.

www.divineo.com

#3 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 August 2003 - 01:37 PM

SMT is based in the US, so maybe you could try talking KaoS into showing some national pride and shipping to the APO. laugh.gif I'm not sure what legal ramifications there are, though, so it may be tough to find a taker.

#4 drunkmunk

drunkmunk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 August 2003 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for the advice guys I'm gonna give'em both a try. I'm probably gonna e-mail SMT first. (i actually tried this back in March for a full modded x-box and it was a no go) hopefully they'll be able to hook me up.
if not does divineo ship all the same hardware with teh xecutor 2.2 pro as SMT ie LPT flash, and on/off switch?

#5 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 August 2003 - 02:51 PM

The switches and LPT port are standard to the X2.x Pro. You'll get this package regardless of the vendor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users