4 replies to this topic

#1 xboxfrizzy

xboxfrizzy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 05:20 PM

I just downloaded mxm and a skin that i want to use and placed them on the hd and when i select it from evox, the loading screen comes up then just freezes, can someone please help me as i would really like to try this app out, thanks

#2 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 August 2003 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (xboxfrizzy @ Aug 20 2003, 02:20 PM)
I just downloaded mxm and a skin that i want to use and placed them on the hd and when i select it from evox, the loading screen comes up then just freezes, can someone please help me as i would really like to try this app out, thanks

Well, that's an awful lot of detail. Might take me a while to digest all of the information to figure out what the problem is. dry.gif

#3 crobar

crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 20 August 2003 - 05:51 PM

i had a problem like this, i found that the ftp info in evox conflicted with mxm try setting them the same or deleting mxm's untill you use it as your main dash

#4 xboxfrizzy

xboxfrizzy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 09:23 PM

Im guessin it has to do with the way that i placed the files on the hd, or if im not setting up the xml corectly. I placed all the files in a folder called MXM. What files should i make sure i have in here so it will run?

#5 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 August 2003 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (xboxfrizzy @ Aug 20 2003, 06:23 PM)
Im guessin it has to do with the way that i placed the files on the hd, or if im not setting up the xml corectly. I placed all the files in a folder called MXM. What files should i make sure i have in here so it will run?

Just put default.xbe in it's own directory and launch that. You should be running 0.9n.4

If you want to tweak it, go from there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users