3 replies to this topic

#1 Stealthz

Stealthz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 07:05 PM

So, I was playing around with my mxm.xml file a bit yesterday... I improved a few things that weren't working quite right, but I also managed to screw something.

Before, when I put a DVD in the drive MXM would read the disk and load a new menu to launch whatever game I just inserted. Now, it doesn't do that at all. Is there a specific line that I need to include in the mxm.xml file or something?

Currently, I'm just launching evox and running the game from there, so at least I can still run them.

#2 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 August 2003 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Stealthz @ Aug 22 2003, 04:05 PM)
So, I was playing around with my mxm.xml file a bit yesterday... I improved a few things that weren't working quite right, but I also managed to screw something.

Before, when I put a DVD in the drive MXM would read the disk and load a new menu to launch whatever game I just inserted. Now, it doesn't do that at all. Is there a specific line that I need to include in the mxm.xml file or something?

Currently, I'm just launching evox and running the game from there, so at least I can still run them.

The options are set in the system's setup menu: "Y" on the gamepad.

#3 botek13

botek13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 03:25 AM

what is the name of the option that should be selected?

#4 koldfuzion

koldfuzion

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 23 August 2003 - 03:30 AM

The self help manual says "Hit Y and browse through the system options to educate yourself."

But the lazy answer is:

-Y
---Config
-----DVD Drive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users