What Is Evolution-x?
Posted 23 October 2002 - 07:43 PM
note: DO NOT ASK WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM ANYWHERE IN THE FORUMS AS IT IS AN ILLEGAL PROGRAM< AND WE DON"T DO ILLEGAL THINGS HERE! THIS IS JUST FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES!
Whew had to get that off of my chest. Actually I think there is a FAQ on wher to find software for the Xbox, try a search for it
"Ok so get to the point already!!!!!!" this is what you are thinking right now most likely so I will move right along with...... This program will change your Xbox experiance altogether. You will be able to do things you were never able to before. Here is a list of what you can do with this program.
1. You can play games directly off of your HD.
2. You will be able to utilize a larger HD. (This is only possible if you have a bios that supports a larger HD such as Evo-X 2.5, Executor, etc.)
3. You will be able to remotely debug your Xbox. (Don't worry about this at this point!)
4. Evolution-X (also known as Exo-X) primary function is to turn your Xbox into a FTP server so that you can connect to it via a FTP client from your PC or MAC.
5. Evo-X replaces your existing dashboard.
6. Evolution-X the application is different from Evolution-X the bios. Bioses are listed as versions 2.4, 2.5, etc whereas the app is labeled 1.8.2xxx, 1.8.4xx, etc
Well this became not so brief but I hope it helps. other FAQ's should be or are already posted that will explain how to utilize this program. This is just so you can get a brief understanding of what this program is. Cheers and have fun!!!!
Posted 24 October 2002 - 06:45 PM
Evolution-X 1.8.2xxx is newer than 1.8.4xx
This is decieving yes but it is the truth. i believe the newest version is 1.8.2182 or somewhere along those lines.
Posted 07 January 2003 - 12:14 AM
1.Basic education here: Evolution X FAQ
2.Setup Guide:Evolution X setup!
3.Unless you have a DVD burner or don't want to go thru downsapling, you will go out and buy a harddrive like me or lose, so click here!If you want to make your own backups
4. If you still want to use your old MS dashboard!Link to MS dashboard guide!
5. If you bought the DVD player dongle for 40$ click hereHow to auto-launch MS Xbox DVD player from Evo-X (v0.1)
6. If you have a PC DVD drive and don't want to mess around with choosing the right brand of media, click hereHow to add a PC DVD to boot CD-R! Remeber this will probably be a temporary setup if you have a 80 gig HDD or up! This will only be used to boot the Evolution X for the first time if you are planning on launching games or Apps from your harddrive.
7. xISO creation is covered completly herexISO creation I recommend ISO maker for xISO creation, because it uses GDFI by MS. I recommend Blind Write for burning the ISO's, but beware, because it isn't covered in these forums.
Posted 17 February 2004 - 07:00 AM
The newest release of Evolution X to date is Evolution X version 3935
Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:11 PM
I am looking at either X-BIT, Xenuim w/ solderless adaptor, or Xecuter 2.3 Pro
Do I need any other equipment besides the EvoX program?
Posted 03 June 2004 - 10:14 PM
p.s now my xbox wont work at all need help.
Posted 17 July 2004 - 09:28 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users