4 replies to this topic

#1 qubic

qubic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 01:19 AM

Just wondering....is it possible that I can burn Dvd2Xbox on my CD and load it with my xbox, and than when it loads to insert my original game (the reason i need to do this is because I don't want to use my original disc due to damage of it + I got it 4 free with my xbox) into my xbox dvd and than save it onto my XBOX HD OR I must install on my xbox (the app-dvd2xbox)?

#2 race7

race7

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 01:50 AM

First off...what I think you're asking is how to load DVDX. Yes you need it on your XBOX HD so if you have DVDX on a CDRW you will need a file mananger like Boxplorer to copy it to your XBOX hard drive. If you have your XBOX networked to your computer, copy it from there to your apps folder on your XBOX and edit your .ini file. You may need professional help.

#3 qubic

qubic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 August 2003 - 02:51 AM

thanx 4 ya reply. as i was told that dvd2xbox is file menager it self. so i thought if I could just burn it on my cd and load it and than insert the game disc when it asks, if possible?

#4 WiSo

WiSo

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 27 August 2003 - 05:36 AM

dvdx is a region free dvd player and dvd2xbox a copy tool with a simple filemanager.

#5 CubeD

CubeD

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 September 2003 - 06:26 AM

So how would I go about installing this app?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users