3 replies to this topic

#1 Disincarnate

Disincarnate

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 12:03 AM

Ok I know you guys will propably kill me for this but yes I used Slayers and setup my new Xbox with a Xecutor 2.2 lite chip. The problem I have is that there are NO difference now when I turn the switch to enable / disable ... Shouldn't the old bios show up when I disable the chip? The blue led is lightning so at least I know I have connected the cable. Any tip here? Thanks in advance! tongue.gif

#2 blueoasis

blueoasis

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 03:24 PM

I'm having the same problem myself. After reading through tons of threads on this I haven't really been able to narrow this down. It's either a D0 problem, or an x2.2 lite prob. I've even thought about trying another chip in the future.

#3 Ravenous2000

Ravenous2000

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 03:53 PM

Are you FRAGing or what is it booting up to. I just insalled a 2.2 Pro and am having the same problem. I think mine may be caused by a messed up D0 or a fubar'd trace.

#4 brad

brad

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 August 2003 - 05:53 PM

It could be your d0, use the alternate.

It could also be the switch, check the switches solder points (on the external PCB), make sure they aren't bleeding into each other. I have heard of bad X2 switches around.

I had 2 fubar'd traces and I could still boot, although it would usually frag several times first. My disable didn't work either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users