#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 August 2003 - 03:54 AM

You bought something from http://www.xbox-modchips.com?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

Additional Reviews/Ratings: http://www.resellerr...seller6062.html

#2 lupes5

lupes5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 07:40 AM

i ordered a matrix chip from xbox-modchips.com ...3 days later, i ordered x2.2lite+ from console corner.....i received my xecutor chip a week b4 my matrix chip.....service is a bit slow....at first it took a while to get responses in emails, but lately responses seem to be very quick....they seem to be getting better from my personal experience, but not even close to how good and friendly service i got from console corner....i'd give xbox-modchips.com about a 6.5/10

#3 mikekniner

mikekniner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 03:47 PM

It took 3-4 weeks to get my X2 lite, I did a chargeback on my CC but the chip was shipped almost at the same time I did my chargeback so I got my X2 lite for free. I don't recommend them they don't reply emails and takes a long time.

#4 CaviarBag

CaviarBag

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 05:10 PM

I ordered X2.2 pro a week ago (Saturday). I got the order confirmation and number the next day. Wednesday nothing had changed in the order tracking link. So I started searching xbox-scene and google for experiences and I got worried. Sent them an email Wednesday asking for status, no replay so far, sent a new mail today, still nothing.

Do a search on google for www.xbox-modchips.com. Doesn't look promising?

So, when I got the feeling it might take weeks or forever to get the X2.2 I ordered one from divineo.co.uk too. They are not responding by email either.....

Look like this mod will be the same price as a new and a half xbox....

Caviarbag

#5 xboxmods

xboxmods

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 07:22 PM

XECUTER 3 CHIPS ON PRE-ORDER for $59.99 HERE

XECUTER2.3B PRO Chips ON SALE! $39.99BUY HERE

XECUTER 2.6 LITE Chips ON PRE-ORDER $34.50 BUY HERE

XBIT SOLDERLESS Chips ON SALE $53.45 BUY HERE

XENIUM ICE Mod ON SALE $49.40 BUY HERE

XENIUM ICE SOLDERLESS Mod ON SALE $59.40 BUY HERE

SMARTXX v2.0 w/ CD Chip ON SALE $56.45 BUY HERE

PREMODS W/ ALL Chips we carry and LARGE HARD DRIVES Starting at $235.49 MORE INFO HERE

INSTALLATIONS STARTING AT $24.99 MORE INFO HERE

WHOLESALE ORDERS WELCOMED, WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICES ON THE NET! MORE INFO HERE

WE ALSO STOCK A WIDE RANGE OF XBOX ACCESSORIES AT GREAT PRICES!
XBOX ACCESSORIES HERE

WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICING ON ALL CHIPS, IF YOU FIND A BETTER PRICE WE WILL BEAT IT XBOX MODCHIPS

Edited by xboxmods, 06 September 2004 - 05:45 PM.

#6 CaviarBag

CaviarBag

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 12:03 PM

Whats the point on advertising if you dont ship?

Be warned everyone!

CaviarBag

#7 sonic6

sonic6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 02:50 PM

i ordered my x2.2 pro from this place and after many emails with no response I filed a complaint on my credit card. IT had been over 3 months!! well the company sent me a tracking number but the number did not work at all a few weeks after that tho when the cc complaint was recieved i got my x2.2 pro in the mail. I would not recommend this place at all there seems to be much more reliable resellers around

#8 fleas

fleas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 04:15 AM

I have nothing bad to say about them. I would buy from them again laugh.gif XBOXMODCHIPS

#9 CaviarBag

CaviarBag

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2003 - 09:38 AM

Update on my situation; I received both a pm and an email today with the tracking number.
Feel alot better now.

-edit-
I received the chip yesterday, it works 100% too. So, to summarize my experience; I had second thoughts after searching the net for experiences with this shop. But it turned out that the chip was shipped the second open day after I placed the order and that they had problems with email.

Recommended

Edited by CaviarBag, 03 September 2003 - 07:37 AM.

#10 boots0368

boots0368

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 03:32 AM

I ordered from www.xbox-modchips.com. I got an email stating it had shipped the next business day with a tracking number. It left canada and i am still waiting on it, but i sent a couple of emails and i was shocked at the fast response, even on a weekend (within 2 hours). They explained my order was being held up by customs and they were going to check to see what was the delay. I have been very satisfied with the service and so far i would give them a 10/10.

#11 Disincarnate

Disincarnate

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 06:48 PM

First time I ordered 3 chip from them and it went really smooth! I got a tracking number just 2 days after the order.

This time I ordered 5 chip but I have still not been confirmed about my tracking number even that it's about 4-5 days since I placed the order. I have mailed the twice asking about what's going on withot replay. Seems strange but I will update you about how things turns out.

Everything have been solved now, I got a tracking number and they had a "valid" excuse for the dealy. beerchug.gif

Edited by Disincarnate, 14 September 2003 - 11:22 AM.

#12 FooDragon

FooDragon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 06:08 AM

Placed my order for two x2.2 lites a week and three days ago (August 27th). Seemed like a good place, with great prices, and what, at first, seemed like fast service. I got my order number the next day, and even a link to track my order. But still a week and some change later I haven't even got a shipping number, nor a response to the several emails I've sent about my order. Starting to get worried here as I haven't heard a peep from them yet.

#13 lupes5

lupes5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 01:19 AM

they seem to be getting better...i also got fast email responses, very friendly service...apoligize for my bad response at first...

#14 Disincarnate

Disincarnate

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 05:53 AM

I have still not recived any replay from them and I'm starting to get really worried. I got a mail from them this saturday with a advertise but I have still not recived any replay on my personal emails I sent them. It's strange as it worked so smooth the first time and now these delays. Anyway there's really nothing I can do about it so let's wait and see.... This is a update, see my previous replay in this area!

Cheers!

Everything have been solved now, I got a tracking number and they had a "valid" excuse for the dealy. beerchug.gif

Edited by Disincarnate, 14 September 2003 - 11:22 AM.

#15 water-rat3

water-rat3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 08:20 AM

I have had a very bad experiences with them/him.
They do not reply to emails. It took over 15 emails over about 4 weeks, including some threats (which I followed thru on) before we got a result.

Absolutely terrible service - best to try someone else.

mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users