SupaDawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 09 September 2003 - 05:12 PM

it seems xbox-modchips.com isnt to big on small orders. DO NOT buy from them if you plan on purchasing just one or two chip.... go to system-mods. if you plan on ordering in bulk (5+) as far as i've seen the process goes great.

i'm planning on testing this theory.... I purchased one from them before and got the runaround until i issued a complaint to the credit companies. but with all the positive feedback i may try them again being as they are in canada and all. or try Royal... they're awsome... live support.

#17 water-rat3

water-rat3

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 08:44 PM

My order was a larger one (about US$3000) and I still got stuffed around for about a month!!

#18 kiamde

kiamde

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (FooDragon @ Sep 6 2003, 08:08 AM)
Placed my order for two x2.2 lites a week and three days ago (August 27th). Seemed like a good place, with great prices, and what, at first, seemed like fast service. I got my order number the next day, and even a link to track my order. But still a week and some change later I haven't even got a shipping number, nor a response to the several emails I've sent about my order. Starting to get worried here as I haven't heard a peep from them yet.

my friend(FooDragon) just got his shipping number, however when we tried to track it for the past 3 days, the item isnt showing up. We placed the order on the 27th, I still dont believe it was even shipped, and its 3 weeks later. My friend was the one who payed but he contacted the credit card company to put in a dispute. I would never purchase from this place again and recommend that everyone stays away from them because their customer service is awful as well as their whole operation.

#19 TheBoyEclectic

TheBoyEclectic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 06:08 AM

Wow - I am really sorry to hear about all the problems that you've had with this site. ohmy.gif

I ordered a Matrix from them about a month ago and I had no problems at all. smile.gif I did send a couple of emails the second day after I ordered and was initially a little concerned when I hadn't heard back. However, on the third day, I got both a reply and a confirmation of the shipment. Furthermore, my mod chip arrived on the 6th day. I ordered Monday morning and it arrived in the mail Saturday. biggrin.gif

They even followed up after the fact to confirm my satisfaction.

I'm guessing that they are trying to make an effort at this point. I was very pleased with their speed of service and I have friends who have since used www.xbox-modchips.com and have no regrets either.

#20 deeznuts

deeznuts

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 05:07 PM

I ordered a matrix mod chip from them also. They service was great. The first chip I recieved had problems they helped me troubleshoot it. Once we found out that it was a defective chip they sent out another one that day.

-deeznuts

#21 SupaDawg

SupaDawg

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (TheBoyEclectic @ Sep 12 2003, 08:08 AM)
Wow - I am really sorry to hear about all the problems that you've had with this site. ohmy.gif

I ordered a Matrix from them about a month ago and I had no problems at all. smile.gif I did send a couple of emails the second day after I ordered and was initially a little concerned when I hadn't heard back. However, on the third day, I got both a reply and a confirmation of the shipment. Furthermore, my mod chip arrived on the 6th day. I ordered Monday morning and it arrived in the mail Saturday. biggrin.gif

They even followed up after the fact to confirm my satisfaction.

I'm guessing that they are trying to make an effort at this point. I was very pleased with their speed of service and I have friends who have since used www.xbox-modchips.com and have no regrets either.

I seiously dont belive your post for one second guy, i'm sorry.

it just seems really hard for me to belive that you buy a modchip, install it and then procede to X-S to post ONCE. and not only is it ONCE, its a long post that sounds experianced and its in websop ratings.

sorry man, until i hear from a x-s vererain i wont belive it.

#22 xboxmods

xboxmods

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:14 PM

Well maybe it is possible, we have contacted our customers to post about their experience with our company. Not everyone has a X-S forum account.

Also if you want to hear from an X-S Veteran regarding our company, please check the first page. An X-S ADMIN has posted his experience with our company.

If you have questions about your order and you have not received an email reply from us. Please feel free to PM me.

biggrin.gif

#23 LdcMoB

LdcMoB

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 12 September 2003 - 09:23 PM

Just wanted to post my experience with xbox-modchips.I order a X2.2 Lite with a programmer.Got it about a week later.It seemed pretty solid to me.The only thing i didn't like about the site was that they didn't have a phone number to reach them at.Other then that it was all good.

Edited by LdcMoB, 12 September 2003 - 09:26 PM.

#24 rhborschel

rhborschel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 01:06 AM

I purchased my items from them and they were shipped very quickly through the mail. I was sent a tracking number but then I didn't receive the items for a month. They were very helpful and were willing to re-ship using UPS. I finally received them today but the package had obviously been held up at US customs and thoroughly inspected and clusily repackaged. I would recommend using UPS instead of Canadian mail. Perhaps the customs is less of a hassle that way. The comany was very helpful and responded to emails. I recommend them without reservation.

#25 Disincarnate

Disincarnate

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 11:24 AM

Everything have been solved now, I got a tracking number and they had a "valid" excuse for the dealy. I'm more than satisfied with them. (See my previous posts) beerchug.gif

#26 NFCTinken

NFCTinken

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 14 September 2003 - 03:53 PM

I orderered a X2 Lite 2.0 back in May of this year and got it very quickly. Their tech support was there to reply to emails I sent later that day. One time I had an issue, sent an email, got a reply in like 30min!! I swear they had someone sitting there waiting to reply to my noob-like questions haha. I would buy from them again. biggrin.gif

#27 edelarey

edelarey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 05:23 AM

ohmy.gif Strange that people have had issues with xbox-mod-chips, I have had exactly the opposite experience. I found my orders were delivered very quickly (faster than I expected). I live in South africa, and have had my orders fulfilled in less than 8 days, and 10 days repsectively. Considering that it can take in land post that long in this country, thats very good.

Secondly, their replies to email questions have always been prompt and helpful.

I would use them again.
biggrin.gif

Ed

#28 xbox wow

xbox wow

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:07 PM

I just ordered a matrix yester day...I got an email that gave me a tracking number....but i dont no cuz when i go to track it nothing comes up??

#29 Vic_011

Vic_011

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 07:29 AM

biggrin.gif I have no complaints with them. I had ordered 1 chip, got it a week later.

I was plesantly suprised when they followed up with the email later on.

Yes, I'd buy from them again.

#30 Stoonie

Stoonie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 08:01 AM

I've ordered 3 mod-chips pro and had absolutely no trouble at all. Payment was easy and the delivery was quick (within a week). No problems at all from The Netherlands.

So, xbox-mod-chips.com, keep up the good work.

Stoonie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users