#466 satkinsn

satkinsn

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:30 PM

order no. - 31337

Let me join the chorus of "wish I'd read these pages first."

I ordered the Xenium in mid -August. After a month's wait, I got the by-now familiar note from 'Jan' about the item no longer being shipped, and offering the by-now familiar 'upgrade' to a better chip.

I quickly said yes.

Predictably, I've not received anything since then, nor any response to my emails.

I'm lucky: I can afford (not happily) to lose a few bucks. What angers me most is the knowledge that this company appears to be taking advantage of lots of modders, many of whom probably can't afford the hit.

Scott Atkinson
Watertown NY

#467 sampar

sampar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 04:37 PM

ORDER THERE ONLY IF YOU WANT TO TEST YOUR LUCK?

My story...

Order id: #32020

Ok, xbox-modchips.com... first time I ordered a Xecuter 3.0 with Xapter adapter, I got the product in my mailbox 3 days after the order confirmation, WOW!

BUT

Over 3 weeks ago, I placed another order for a friend for a Xecuter 2.6lite with Xapter adapter... well, sent over 10 mails, called over 5 times, no answer (as for all the 100+ other users who posted here). After reading 5 pages of post in this topic, I realised that I will never get my chip, simple as that.

So, from what I have read and my personnal experience, you have a 30% chance to receive your goods in 2-4 days, 60% chance to never receive it (and still be billed of course) and a 10% chance to never received exactly what you paid for.

AND OF COURSE, A 100% TO NEVER GET ANY ANSWER TO YOUR PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS

#468 jim622

jim622

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:55 PM

Order #32455

I made the order on 10-9-07. I received the "processed" email and the money was taken out on the 11th. I didn't hear anything back from them so I started leaving messages and help desk tickets to find out when they were going to ship my product. (smartxx chip) I paid the extra shipping to get it faster hahaha. Well today I was checking my account and the money has been put back in. I don't know what happened, I didn't ask for the money I just wanted to know when they were going to ship my product. I have never gotten a live body on the phone... maybe they went ahead and shut their doors, and I got lucky.

At least I may find a supplier that I can get a chip from now that I know that you have this section (which is a great idea thanks)

#469 xlsvuthefoo

xlsvuthefoo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

Order id: #32736

I ordered my things about a week ago, it's been processes, and I've sent about 5 e-mails and left about 2 voice mails but I've gotten no response either. But by reading a lot of the recent posts, it should prob take about a couple of weeks before anything. sad.gif

I ordered:
Black X-Window Chameleon Multi-Color LEDs Case Mod and the
XCM High Speed Fans w/ LCD & Add-on Fan

#470 Tired 1

Tired 1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 11:17 AM

Order: 32844

X3 solderless
Control center face plate

No confirmation email
Ticket system doesnt send validation link
Emails gone unanswered
Phone calls unanswered

Next step call CC for refund.

dry.gif

#471 jim622

jim622

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE(jim622 @ Oct 16 2007, 07:31 PM) View Post

Order #32455

I made the order on 10-9-07. I received the "processed" email and the money was taken out on the 11th. I didn't hear anything back from them so I started leaving messages and help desk tickets to find out when they were going to ship my product. (smartxx chip) I paid the extra shipping to get it faster hahaha. Well today I was checking my account and the money has been put back in. I don't know what happened, I didn't ask for the money I just wanted to know when they were going to ship my product. I have never gotten a live body on the phone... maybe they went ahead and shut their doors, and I got lucky.

At least I may find a supplier that I can get a chip from now that I know that you have this section (which is a great idea thanks)

Well here is an update. They came and took the money out of my account again on 10/24/2007. They still haven't sent my stuff, and I still haven't heard from them. I guess it is time to get Visa after them.

Well so much for my luck.hahaha Beware DON'T MESS WITH XBMC also known as CONSOLECHIPS

#472 jim622

jim622

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE(jim622 @ Oct 16 2007, 07:31 PM) View Post

Order #32455

They DID take the money back out of my account on 10/24 I NEVER heard back from them (the messages and emails I left them and all of the phone calls) I sent an email to EVERY email address I found for them and let them know that I was going to get VISA involved and they magically answered all of my tickets saying that they have refunded my money and that it would take 1-10 days for it to show up on my card. They also had the nerve to offer me a $10 off coupon for my next order of $40 or more........They must be on drugs. After all of this crap they think that I will mess with them again....

I SUGGEST THAT YOU ALL STAY CLEAR FROM XBMC, and let anyone that you can know what a piece of crap they are... maybe no one else will get duped by them. I have NEVER had so much trouble with an online company

jim622

#473 Reptorilla

Reptorilla

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:28 PM

Well, thery are worse than ever, actually I think they are going, or have gone. out of business. I ordered a very fancy high-end XBOX 360 from them and received it after many weeks. It failed right away and after many emails I got someone called Jimmy to email me and said they honor the warranty and gave me an RMA#. I sent it back and it was signed for by HINTZ (I'm sure that's a real name) on August 7, 2007. After several emails, support tickets, and phone messages left, not one response! It has been three months now and I don't expect to get it back. I will have to file a small claims court suit against them now. What a pity that couldn't just send the box back. Unbelievably poor business ethics. The BBB near Waco, TX (Harker Heights, TX) where they installed and shipped the system from, said they have had many complaints and they actually tried to conact them for me but, of course, no replies.

Nothin left to say.....

#474 SQiX

SQiX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:48 PM

Order #32537
Date: 10-10-2007 13:11:10

I ordered the XCM Xbox 360 High Speed Air Cooler w/ LCD & Addon Fan #16302 and HALO CASE MOD for my 360 on Oct 10th, the money was taken out right away then put back in a couple of days later then retook back out on the 24th which is fine. I had used my mothers bank account and then paid her back that Friday. My mother passed away the 15th and the bank account is now closed so I can't dispute said charge. It really sucks that it seems like I lost my $135. I've called several times and left messages and I currently have 4 help tickets open and nothing. Is there a real e-mail out there or just the e-mail that posts to the help forum?

#475 korn_16_f_t_l

korn_16_f_t_l

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:44 PM

Order #33093
Date: 11-11-2007 20:35:56

Print invoice

Products info

Xecuter 3 CE Chip #16174

SKU XECUTER3
Price USD $112.17
Quantity 1 item(s)
Selected options
SOLDERLESS: Xapt3r v1.6(v1.6-v1.6B)
X3 LCD: No Thanks
X3 PRO SWITCH: No Thanks
X3 IR ADAPTER: Yes
X3 CONTROL PANEL: No Thanks
HARD DRIVE UPGRADE: No Thanks
FULL XBOX COLOR CASES: No Thanks
COLOR CONTROLLER CASES: No Thanks
SmartJoy CABLES: No Thanks
XBOX OPENING TOOLS: No

still no word on if any thing shipped or not tho last time i ordered from mr.modchips i took FOR EVER to get my order but i got it after bout 2w or 3 weeks

also seem to be getting screwed by BMMODS

update (11/21/07):
received the following from XBMC:

> (Jan) [Submitted 19-11-2007-21:23 ]
> -----------------------------------------------
> Hello,
>
> We have been back ordered on the x3 Chip that your ordered, but your order can ship at the end of this week or at the latest early next week.
>
> We can email you with your tracking info.
>
> Please get back to us if you are still interested in keeping your order.
>
> Thank you and we apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this has caused you.
>
> Jan
>
> Thanks for using the help desk, if you have any further difficulties or are required to respond to your request, please login to the help desk
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> Was this response helpful? We would be grateful if you would submit a short rating for this response as part of our satisfaction monitoring.

my reply:

KEEP THE ORDER THE SAME ONLY IF U INTEND TO SHIP IT iv read numerous
unsatisfied customers and complaints
( http://forums.xbox-s...o...2&start=400 )
If u are going to have my product shipped to me as u say u will that
will be fine how ever i would greatly ppreciate a free shipping up
grade to acomidate the slow e-mail about the back order and the
patience i have shown reguardless of the ratings i have read about
your store

if no progress has been made as of next tuesday i will be forced to
file a complaint ith my credit card company please understand that i
will only be doing this to ensure my large amount o money in which i
have invested

i would also like to note i have opened nothing in ure "help desk" y
this e-mail says my tickit has been replyed is beyond me

#476 GoodCarNoGas

GoodCarNoGas

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:35 AM

Okay I guess it's my turn to tell my sob-story.

Order#: 33060
Items ordered: Xeno GC Mod-Chip for Gamecube.
New Gamecube Case to fit full-size dvds
Game-bit (required to open up the game-cube)
Order date: Nov, 13, 2007

Immediately after the order was placed I was charged and the money was taken from my bank account. I paid with a debit card with a master-card logo. Anyways I contacted 2 of thier appropiate departments for orders status question and item inquiries. 13 days later still no reply. I even called thier phone number which immediately goes to voicemail, nomatter what time of day or day of the week you call. I left a message with my name, order number, contact phone number, and my question and asked them to call me back. Nothing. Today I finally e-mailed them demanding a refund. I should have read up here first, but I was too trusting, I've never been scammed on the internet before and I must say it sucks. I am at a loss of $58.17 and after reading up here in this thread, I am afraid I am not going to be refunded. Is there anything I can do? Is there anyway to get my money back? Money isn't exactly something i have a lot of nor can I afford to lose any.

#477 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

Has anyone from this thread from Sept '07 to present has their situation fixed? If not, I would recommend that NOBODY do business with this shop until all outstanding issues have been fixed. I was contacted by one member.. and when I saw the state of this this thread, I started to un-invis many posts that a moderaotr made invisible. While they were usually following the rules of this site, at this point it's far more import to show the poor record of this shop, and to warn people to stay away from it until it has fixed the issues.

AS OF NOW.. DO NOT BUY FROM XBOX-MODCHIPS.Com

#478 matts22

matts22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(HSDEMONZ @ Jan 5 2008, 05:18 PM) View Post

Has anyone from this thread from Sept '07 to present has their situation fixed? If not, I would recommend that NOBODY do business with this shop until all outstanding issues have been fixed. I was contacted by one member.. and when I saw the state of this this thread, I started to un-invis many posts that a moderaotr made invisible. While they were usually following the rules of this site, at this point it's far more import to show the poor record of this shop, and to warn people to stay away from it until it has fixed the issues.

AS OF NOW.. DO NOT BUY FROM XBOX-MODCHIPS.Com

I ordered mid-december and received everything last week...after 3 voicemails, several emails, etc.

I would definitely not do business again with them. They never returned my calls or emails, gave me any updates, or anything that normal customer service entails. Yes, I'm glad I got my parts without having to contact my credit card company, but it took WAY too long and they have ZERO customer service. Seriously, it is non-existent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users