Photo

How Much Would Bush Have To Pay You To Get You To

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Poll: How much would Bush Have to Pay you to get you to vote for him

How much would Bush Have to Pay you to get you to vote for him

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ivans_dc

ivans_dc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 04:42 AM

i mean honestly, if he came a nocking at your door begginf for your vote... jester.gif i would pay him to see him going door to door

#2 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 August 2003 - 04:45 AM

I like George W. Bush and he already has my vote so he would not have to pay me anything smile.gif

#3 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 August 2003 - 04:51 AM

Well.. being Canadian.. he'd have to pay me alot. smile.gif

I like the guy. He's aggressive. Not a pussy like some nations leaders. smile.gif That doesn't mean I think he's right about everything.. but I can respect the guy.. and his job.

#4 ivans_dc

ivans_dc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 04:51 AM

cool, i guess if i thiink about it i can understand why.. but i don't like him, at all, but then again i stil think he has a good chance of getting elected again, no matter how much i dislike the idea.. oh well not much i can do tongue.gif

#5 thr3311jd

thr3311jd

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 04:57 AM

Bush is retarded!!!! We don't need a leader like him. We need someone that knows someting about the economy and foreign relations. We don't need someone that knows about reagonomics and how to blow shit up 101. This guy really is an idiot.

#6 ivans_dc

ivans_dc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 05:01 AM

no not really, you see during all this attacking Iraq he made millions in oil, establised tons of connections to people he wants to be connected to, and got paid to do it, he knows he's ear high in his own shit and lies but he wants it to be that way, strange dude laugh.gif

#7 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 05:03 AM

All I know is that in less than one month we have become the worlds largest oil holder.

#8 thr3311jd

thr3311jd

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 05:42 AM

all I know is that gas prices are higher than ever.....

and also, how many people did we have to kill for this oil? Oh yeah but that doesn't matter, as long as they aren't americans right?

Edited by thr3311jd, 29 August 2003 - 05:43 AM.

#9 Barton

Barton

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 07:29 AM

ivans_dc Posted on Aug 29 2003, 07:01 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no not really, you see during all this attacking Iraq he made millions in oil, establised tons of connections to people he wants to be connected to, and got paid to do it, he knows he's ear high in his own shit and lies but he wants it to be that way, strange dude 

He might of got some money from oil and thats why I think he attacked, but thats not my point, he made maybe a couple million from oil but it costs around 46 million + (not so sure about the number) to have the war so I dont think it was a fair swap, imagine what that money could of done for America, now we have to go rebuild Iraq instead of where it matters here.

#10 ivans_dc

ivans_dc

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 10:36 PM

He might of got some money from oil and thats why I think he attacked, but thats not my point, he made maybe a couple million from oil but it costs around 46 million + (not so sure about the number) to have the war so I dont think it was a fair swap, imagine what that money could of done for America, now we have to go rebuild Iraq instead of where it matters here.

wink.gif LOL you actually think he cares At all about this country, he will fiunish his presidentcy, set up an oil company and move to Europe, and visit here every few months to check on his ranches, he knows that if he had not gone to that war, he would have saved millions of jobs, and tons of schools, i mean i live in a tiny city , and i go to school in an other city (within 5 miles in any direction the is only a few thousand peope total), but near me one school shut down, and my school fired a few great teacheres, and one other school now has like an enrollment fee of like 25 dollars... this is dumb, as is he. sad.gif poor country

To the Moron In The Whitehouse beerchug.gif you greedy slime

#11 Juggerbot

Juggerbot

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 29 August 2003 - 10:51 PM

Bush is a fucking stupid peice of shit bombing the middle east (as I am from there), she should fucking drop dead!

#12 johnnobts

johnnobts

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 11:24 PM

he's a good man, and he's certainly proved himself to be more trustworthy than some other presidents (cough cough Clinton).

#13 Juggerbot

Juggerbot

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 339 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 29 August 2003 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (johnnobts @ Aug 30 2003, 01:24 AM)
he's a good man, and he's certainly proved himself to be more trustworthy than some other presidents (cough cough Clinton).

Proven himself trustworthy! The only reason he hasn't fucked his secretary is because he has no dick to fuck with. It depends on what you believe, does he wan't oil, or freedom, or one more than the other, you tell me!

#14 itsame

itsame

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 11:33 PM

G-Dubbya (as we commonly refer to him in the hood) reminds me a lot like his father. Good leader but terrible with finances.

#15 sulfur

sulfur

Super Xbox Saiyan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 August 2003 - 12:17 AM

$50.. b/c i am a poor white boy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users