I'm New To This...
Posted 01 September 2003 - 07:40 PM
I've been reading a little and it looks like that there's tons of things that I can do to my XBOX to make it better. I'm not quite ready to install a mod chip or anything; but here's my questions:
1) What can I do to make my XBOX better without installing mod chips, and how do I do it?
2) What is the Pheonix BIOS Loader--what does it do, where do I get it, how do I install it?
3) What is "Bert is Cheating on Ernie"--what does it do, where do I get it, how do I install it?
4) What are the GameSave and Dashboard Exploits?
5) Are there any other things that can be done to the XBOX without using mod chips that I haven't asked about already?
If you can help me out on any of this questions I would REALLY appreciate it. Thank you!
Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:08 PM
Posted 01 September 2003 - 08:24 PM
Posted 02 September 2003 - 04:20 AM
What is the best mod chip out there?
Posted 02 September 2003 - 04:38 AM
Edited by thr3311jd, 02 September 2003 - 04:39 AM.
Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:09 AM
You sound pretty experienced in the area, thr3311jd, so I have another question for you about the installation of the chip:
How do I do it? What skills/tools does it require to install?
Also, I saw this under the Xecuter 2.2 Lite "Detailed Description" section on the system-mods.com website:
* - To use XBOX LIVE, you must have your mod chip turned off, and you must be using REAL RETAIL games. If you do not do this, you have the chance of getting your xbox banned from the XBOX LIVE servers. We can not, or will not help you if this happens. You have been warned.
I don't currently have XBOX live, but I may get it in the future. Is there an easy way to turn off the mod chip, or do I have to uninstall it?
Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:16 AM
then go here and read all the pinned threads
That should keep you busy, and answer most your question
Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:19 AM
Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:26 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users