• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 funkalaides

funkalaides

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:20 AM

I copied my Star Wars KOTOR game onto my hard drive but I can't get it to load from the dashboard. It acts like it's going to load and then exits back to the dashboard. All my other games I copy and it works but that one. Does it require a patch or something to run properly? Please help or point me to the right place! Thanks!

#2 vidgms4me

vidgms4me

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:33 AM

Like all new games, it requires you to patch the xbe. Unless you are using a bios that will auto-patch games, then that is your problem.

Please search, this question can easily be answered by a simple search/reading of FAQs.

#3 funkalaides

funkalaides

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 01:59 AM

Thanks. I figured I had to patch it. But I've never patched a game before. What program should I use and how do I do it? Does it require editing the xbe file or does it do it automatically? My bios is Evox d.6 eject fix. I've been reading through all the posts and I'm not sure what to try next. Thanks!

#4 vidgms4me

vidgms4me

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 September 2003 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (funkalaides @ Sep 1 2003, 10:59 PM)
Thanks. I figured I had to patch it. But I've never patched a game before. What program should I use and how do I do it? Does it require editing the xbe file or does it do it automatically? My bios is Evox d.6 eject fix. I've been reading through all the posts and I'm not sure what to try next. Thanks!

Just put the default.xbe file on your computer, patch it with craxtion, and put it pack on the xbox. It's pretty self explanatory in craxtion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users