• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 overtkill

overtkill

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 01:59 AM

Is there anywhere else i can post my skins for avalaunch as i have made a few just to get people into it. Avalaunch is great but no body seems to have made skins to suit i have made 3 skins and never can upload them to allxboxskins.

The skins are based on the oiginal xbox dash in Green/Blue/Red they are by no means perfect and they wont be for a while but they look good enough fro now and i havent made a widescreen version sorry.

Keep up the good work team avalaunch your product is great and dont let these Small D**ked flamers get to ya they only complain large to compisnate(Ya know what im saying)

PS. Team Avalauch could you have a default icon spinning (Big A Spinning) all the time unless you select a game then it would change

AVALAUNCH 4 eva

#2 zerowizard

zerowizard

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, Xbox, and computers.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 September 2003 - 06:17 AM

only thing i can think of is allxboxskins (never give up)

#3 rob1309

rob1309

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 04 September 2003 - 06:57 PM

heh i'd like to see those skins whenever you can get em up somewhere, and yea, allxboxskins is only place i can think of and it's kinda messed up i think, not as fast as it used to be

#4 razorrifh

razorrifh

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 September 2003 - 02:13 AM

god damn, its not even halfway out of beta yet ph34r.gif blink.gif whys there like, 5 topics on people wanting skins? use apod. astronomy is cool laugh.gif

#5 rob1309

rob1309

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 06 September 2003 - 09:01 PM

it hasn't even made it to beta...
anyways i just like diff looks every once in awhile, i dont really mind the current one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users