• 5,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 September 2003 - 10:05 PM

Team Xecuter's Website & Forums

Xecuter 1.0/1.1
Install Guide
How can I flash my x1.x?
You can't. The Xecuter1 series are non-flashable LPC mods. In order to use a more current bios, you might want to look into the Phoenix Bios Loader, which can load a bios after the xbox is running.

Xecuter2.0/2.1/2.2/2.3 Pro/Lite Install Guides by Xbox-Scene:
Wire-Install Header-Pin Pogo Pin

x2.3b Install Guides by Team Xecuter:
Lite
Lite+
Pro

Unofficial x2.3b install for 1.6 guide (x3/2.6 is recommended for 1.6 installs)

Xecuter3/2.6 Install Guides by Team Xecuter:
v1.0-v1.5
v1.6

Xapter Guide by K3rn3l/TeamXecuter
HTML | Rarred MS Word .Doc File

Switches Guide for x2.x PRO

Flashing Guides

Flashing x2 and x2.1 lite with Ozxflash
Flashing x2.2 and x2.3 (pro or lite) with FLASHBIOS

Flashing x2/2.1/2.2/2.3 PRO with the included programmer and x2 bios manager
Flashing x2/2.1/2.2 LITE with External Programmer and x2cable and here

Noobs Guide To Flashing Your Bios (With Evolution-X)

Other Key Threads to Look at BEFORE Posting.
General Cromwell (FlashBIOS) Tips
X2lite Soldering FAQ
Bios Hash List (What Bios do I have?)
v1.4 and v1.5 Info

Notes about installing your chip and using the FLASHBIOS

My chip was advertised to be pre-flashed, why do I have to flash it again?
Your chip was pre-flashed with what is known as the "FLASHBIOS" that is based on the legal cromwell bios. This bios allows you to easily flash your modchip simply by burning a bios of your choice to a CD/DVD, or over your LAN. A guide to flashing your chip with the FLASHBIOS (by Team Xecuter) can be found
here
Older version of the flashbios did not allow you to flash via http. An older, and still very much valid guide can be found here

Why cant I see anything on the TV with the FLASHBIOS?
You must use the standard A/V pack that came with the xbox. After you have flashed the chip, you can continue to use the A/V pack of your choice.
If you have an older version of the flashbios, it may not support your video chip. If the xbox can boot, the flashbios will still work fine, simply follow the same instructions.

Why cant I move around the FLASHBIOS menu?
It is recommended that you only use an official MS controller, without memory cards or an xbox communicator. Many other controllers and memory cards will still function, but not all.

Why does the xbox just boot with the MS bios and MS dash launched like the chip isnt even there?
This is usually caused by your d0 point not being grounded properly. The d0->GND wire is essentially the on/off switch for you chip.

Edited by appleguru, 24 July 2006 - 03:28 AM.

#2 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 02:58 PM

NO POSTS, SPAM, or ADS or PROPOGANDA for CLONE/FAKE modchips on XS

XBOX SCENE is not the place to discuss, promote, or ask for support for CLONE or FAKE modchips.

XS is not the place to promote sales of FAKE or CLONE chips in the forums. We have no CLONE of FAKE chip forum.. so there will be no discussion supporting those chips. (and definitely no more bums with clear ties to the cloners pumping threads with slaes pitches that are designed to drive up sales of what is clearly BAD CLONE CHIPS.)

People blatantly posting and promoting these chips.. including ads, spam, reviews designed to pump sales will find their posting privs removed and likely their accounts suspended.

XS is here to support the authentic chipmakers. These modchip forums are here for the discussion and support of those chips. XS is not here to support the problems associated with FAKE x2 chips.. or with Fake Xenium Chips.. or future fakes that will no doubt hit the market.

People who discover they have unknowingly purchased a FAKE or CLONE chip.. contact the seller.. demand a refund. If you don't get it.. contact your Credit card company or PAypal and reverse the charges.

So far.. there are NO GOOD CLONES/FAKES for 3rd or 4th Generation XBOX MODCHIPS.. Don't buy one.. unless you want to support yourself.. and the cloners won't be supporting you.. and will lie and state they didn't know where they got them from.. or will claim they can fix with software etc.

People wishing to promote their FAKe/CLONE chips.. feel free to contact me personally.. and we'll save you the time of posting and just ban your account now. There is NO acceptable forum to make posts to support CLONE/FAKE Chips. Feel free to find other XBOX sites to post that "info" on.

FAKE IS FAKE IS FAKE.

If you aren't interested in buying a real chip with real support both from the manfacturer and their websites/forums.. and from unofficial support forums like XS.. consider a SOFT MOD/EXPLOIT.

Moderators will remove posts that promote the sale of clone/fake chips.. inclding posts that are vbascially ads, spam, or propoganda for them... or otherwise support the cloners and their defective chips.

#3 XanTium

XanTium

Xanta Powa!

• Admin
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 02:59 PM

Since we have ALOT of stupid people on XS.. allow me the time to make some points perfectly clear...

XS IS NOT HERE TO HELP YOU PIRATE GAMES. We don't care about your claims to own the game.. or to have imported a game etc. If you are downloading it.. we don't want to hear about it. (DON'T ASK DON'T TELL POLICY!)

If you download scene releases from WAM, PROJECTX, CSiSO etc.. and post problems with them cause you downloaded them.. eg...

"dude.. I download WAM's release of 'J00 SUCK BALLS' game.. and it doesn't work here on my HD"

.. expect to get a warning.. and maybe a ban.

"dude.. the CSiSO XBE fix fuxored something.. help"

.. expect a warning.. and maybe a ban.

"dude.. I need the XBE repleacement for "x" game.

"dude.. anyone got a Torrent for..."

"dude.. my mom threw my game out.. can anyone PM a copy..."

"PM me privately.. I can get you the link/xbe/etc for "x" game or the complete game etc..."

You get the idea.

People will be banned.. guaranteed...for posting "PM me for the XBE".

MODERATORS will be cracking down.

Do not discuss PIRACY downloads.. or PIRATE SCENE PATCHES for problems. All it does is encourage people to use this board.. publicly or privately for piracy.. and that isn't what we are here for.

Summary:
Links to WAREZ, ROMS, XBE, files produced by XDK will get you AUTO BANNED.
Links to Scene WAREZ "fixes" like WAM/PX/CSiSO/Riot Fixes will get you a warning.. and maybe a ban.
Expect more to be added as we see fit.

NON-NEGOTIABLE.

If you are dumb enough.. to admit in posts that you downloaded a game and want help with it.. expect the catch the attention of the staf.. who will likely edit or delete your post.. then suspend your posting privs.. then have have you banned.

XS IS NOT HERE TO HELP YOU PIRATE GAMES.

If you want help on how to backup your inventment.. enjoy our site.

** as noted by HSDEMONZ **

#4 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 July 2004 - 05:14 AM

The CHIP forums are technical help forums.

If you have a comment, complaint or even praise for a sponsors, a non sponsor seller, an installer.. or even an BST member selling and trading chips do not post new threads in the CHIP forums to make you comment.

Post them in the relevant WEBSHOP RATINGS, MODCHIP INSTALLERS, or BST forums and relevant threads.

The CHIP forums.. are for technical discussions on helping to get a chip working, and installed. They aren't here for people to cry, whine, and point fingers.

Expect the Moderators and Head Mods to be closing threads that start out as "x shop sucks" or "don't buy from them" or "only buy from" crap. if you have a comment, complaint put it in the right forum. People who continue to post these threads.. r worse.. hijack or thread trach other threads.. can expect to be removed.

Motto for the day: post in the RIGHT forum.

#5 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:22 AM

Xecuter 2.3b v1.6 Diagram
>> From Team Xecuter:

Most of our users have bene using the Smartxx or Xenium diagrams to convert their v1.6 boxes. However 3.3v is not required so as promised we made our own to help you out. I think you'll find these are very high quality. Click on the thumbnail to view.

user posted image

(July 28 04:02 GMT+1)

#6 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 07:36 PM

Xecuter3 Updated Diagrams Pages
>> From TeamXecuter.com:

- X3 v1.0 - v1.5 Tutorial: click here
http://www.teamxecut...s/x3pin1015.htm

- X3 v1.6 Tutorial: click here
http://www.teamxecut...als/x3pin16.htm

More to follow
Also please check out the X3 Bugs Section of our forums - we are still in the process of doing some last minute fixes - your input is appreciated

(October 11 08:56 EST)

Edited by Chancer, 23 July 2006 - 10:14 AM.

#7 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:02 AM

X3 Bios Build 1879
>> From TeamXecuter.com:

Here is a new build with some major bug fixes. We require as much testing as possible please. There may still be a bug in FTP (DIR's xferring folders as 0kb files - We need to know your EXACT Xbox configuration if you have this problem (version / ftp client etc) - We have tested working perfect with FlashFXP. Please post bug / test reports to this thread.

[1879]
* fixed non working hdtv on conexant / focus
! 480p on xcalibur still not working - bughunting in progress
* fixed non booting games
* fixed system link problem on 1.6 - we need test reports
* fixed savegame corruption on 1.6 - we need test reports
* fixed problem when entering passwords. note: passwords are 8 chars max!
+ ftp can now move files across drives, but note, this doesn't work with directories atm. XBOX API function "MoveFileEx" only moves files across drives, not dirs.
+ [TEMP. DISABLED DUE TO XCALIBUR 480P BUG] X3CL now displayed in 480p if hd pack attached
+ [TEMP. DISABLED DUE TO XCALIBUR 480P BUG] flubber now displayed in 480p if hd pack attached
! When using FTP try to use a decent client like FlashFXP - we have zero issues. Using Internet Explorer ftp or some other client maybe not be 100%
+ Disabled the "3" Logo and put the XBOX text back on startup animation in preperation for your custom .x files on a later build.
* Fixed X Logo positioning on different camera angles.
! X3 Flubber is a bit different - needs cleaning up - didnt have time for this build.
! FTP Rename still broke - will fix it on next build.

+ New Feature
* Fix
! Info

Official Site: http://www.team-xecuter.com
Download: n/a (built with XDK)
Buy Xecuter3: System-Mods.com, Divineo.com, MrModchips.com, BMMods.com
(October 12 22:53 EST)

Edited by Chancer, 23 July 2006 - 10:16 AM.

#8 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:15 AM

X3 Bios 1892 and v1.6 Rebuild Module
>> From TeamXecuter.com:

* X3 Bios 1892
I think we nailed pretty much every bug reported now. Obviousley something new will be discovered but we've released an updated build on average every 2 days over the last week due to our users amazing input - thanks !
We recommend ALL X3 users update to this version.
X3 1892 - Out Now Smile Click Here For Support Thread. ( http://www.teamxecut...=...pic&t=19637 )

What's new/fixed (since 1879):
- removed X3 flubber for now since it seems to be the reason for non booting games (fucked up framebuffer pointer?)
- fixed "rename" function in ftp - works now
- fixed "dir = 0kb file" problem on D: drive, other drives work perfectly (tested with flashfxp 3.0 b1015)
- (finally?) fixed HDTV videomodes, tested on focus and xcalibur
- x3cl now always 480p if hd pack is attached
- startup anim now always 480p if hd pack attached
- Saved Games DO work. If you saved games with the older versions of X3 then they may be corrupted. New saved games

* v1.6 Rebuild Module
We just can't stop :-)
Here is a clever yet simple design for users to complete their v1.6 rebuilds with ease. Designed for noobs and experienced alike, its cheap, quick, clean, simple, affective. On shelves within a week or so.

http://pictures.xbox...ebuildpcb_s.jpg
http://pictures.xbox.../rebuildpcb.jpg

Official Site: http://www.teamxecuter.com
Download: n/a (built with XDK)
(October 15 09:07 EST) -

Edited by Chancer, 23 July 2006 - 10:16 AM.

#9 crewx

crewx

Xecuter Staff

• Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:52 AM

http://home.comcast.net/~x3guide/

#10 crewx

crewx

Xecuter Staff

• Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:53 AM

http://www.teamxecuter.com/flashbios/

Edited by Chancer, 23 July 2006 - 10:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users