well, if you are like me, you spent long hours trying to find just how to do it...
In all seriousness, its actually in the Chameleon users guide
1) you must solder the two points, one on top, one on the bottom of the MB, I will not go into that as the pics are all over th place
2) install your chameleon as per instructions, you need to connect a15!!!
a15 is how the chip accesses TSOP
3) flash bank 3 with your evox_tsop_flash...
trust me, flash bank 3...
4) put your chip in mode1 booting to bank 3
you might have wanted to do something before this, and that is, cut and paste the code for the evox.ini file out of the chameleon users guide, and put it into your evox.ini on your xbox
5) at this time, a note, if you a) have successfully flashed bank 3 with evox_TSOP_flash, you will boot into evox, if you do not have a15 connectec correctly, you will boot into the MSdash...that is a little test
6) if you successfully boot into evox, you should see the chameleon software controlls...providing you did the cut and paste suggested above:D
7) select flash bank 0, and choose whatever bios you want !!!remember you must have the proper size bios file!!!
8) remove your chip, and enjoy
9) you might wanna clean up your evox.ini, and remove the chameleon software controll, as you no longer have a chip installed
you dont need to do any cryptic flipping of switches a half second into it, or anything like that...you can TSOP flash a xbox in less than an hour, if you have but the slightest clue
I have flashed 18 xbox's with one chip, 1.0, 1.1, and 1.3 boxes
I hope this helps anyone that needs it