PCSXBox - PSX Emulator for XBox v12http://xport.xbox-scene.com/http://home.t-online.de/home/PeteBernert/http://www.pcsx.net
- Improved speed 5-10% on average
- Most recent version of standard GUI (lots of updates since last version)
- Fixed a bug with loading save states
- Fixed problem where it was impossible to return to main menu
- Changing discs now works (tested with Chrono Cross)
- Upload/Download configurations to/from xport.xbox-scene.com via GUI
- Implemented FF9 movie fix - select the option from the CPU fixes menu
- Diablo works now (?) see notes
- Fixed default ROM path not being set at startup
- Support for simultaneous shared memory cards and game-specific memory cards.
To select a game-specific memory card, change the Memory Card number to 10
via the Game Configuration menus.
- Memory card settings saved per game
- Merged in PEOPS SPU v1.9
* speed optimized ADSR mixing
- Merged in PEOPS GPU v1.16
* Dark Forces fix - set it on the Graphics Fixes Menu
* Skullmonkeys y-coordinate fix
This is a new GUI feature that allows you to share your configuration files with
the rest of the world.
At the time of this version, there are only a few configuration files available
on the website. Once you have a game tweaked and working well, please take a few
moments to upload the configuration. This is as simple as selecting the "Upload"
option on the Game Configuration menu. Downloading a configuration can be
accomplished in very much the same manner by selecting the "Download" option.
This is rather strange. I remember trying Diablo (US version) a long time ago and
noting that things seemed like they would be OK except that the controls did not
work. Later, someone else confirmed this on the PCSXBox compatibility list. However,
now it works in BIOS mode. I cannot recall what version was the last time I tested
it or if anything changed or perhaps I tried BIOS mode when there was no actual
BIOS file and it defaulted to HLE mode. (This would be before I put in the check
that informs the user if the BIOS is not actually present.)
Compatibility has most likely not changed, but I thought this was worth mentioning.
I've noticed that save states work seemingly randomly, but if you are
persistent in loading them, they will eventually work. There may be certain
games where save states simply do not ever work, but I strongly suggest that
you try loading them over and over several different ways (e.g. via Autoload
most recent savestate, via the on-screen menus, and via the button combo in-game).
Chances are they will work eventually. This has always been the case - nothing
has changed with save states in this release. I just thought it was noteworthy.
In addition to the 10 shared memory cards, there is now an option to use a
game-specific memory card. This is a memory card that is unique to the game
you are playing. You can have 2 of them per game (slot 1 and slot 2).
To enable the feature, change the Memory Card number to 10 in the Game
Stella, Gnuboy, SMSPlus, FCEUltra, HUGO, NeoPop, DGen, Bochs, HUGO-CD,
FMSXBox, Bliss, WinSTon, Gens, Z26X, StepmaniaX, PCSXBox, XBoyAdvance,
DOSXBox, AtariXLBox, MirrorMagicX, KoboX, MaelstromX, MarblesX, Vice64X,
Vice20X, VicePETX, KegsX, XPired, AdamX, WonderSwanX, BeatsOfRageX,
PowermangaX, LynxBox, BlueMSXBox, GladiatorX, AmphetamineX, StarfighterX,
PachiX, BlobWarsX, OdysseyX, ArnoldX, X68000X, WinUAEX