1) install jtag and make 2 good reads of your nand (personaly I did this with a maximus jtag and jtag tool because once its done the second read it compares the nands for you)
2) generate your ecc file. You can either go the long drawn out convoluted way and do all that crap in the tutorial with python or use the great tool made by bestpig.
TY bestpig you sure made it easy lol (recomendation: Bestpig ecc generator)
3) Flash the ecc file to your system
Unfortunately jtag tool does not support ecc files so this part will need to be done with nandpro through the command prompt
4) Program your matrix glitch chip with the apropriate file
IMHO team matrix should have included a usb jtag cable (even at an increased cost) or a more newb firendly diagram but HEY it is what it is. Make up your cable and program your glitch chip with the apropriate file.
FYI I used the dvd cable method of powering the chip for programing the chip the maximus Xtractor does NOT work however the tutorial says the xectuter one will but I can't confirm.
Personaly I powered mine with a 360
5) Install Your chip and prepare for one xell of a disapoitment.
The video example of the matrix loading was probably a best example i personaly have been having one bitch of a time getting these to boot at all sometimes it takes 20-40 seconds other times 2-4 min and yea sometimes not at all.
I plan on learning how to adjust timeing before i use one of these as a permanent jtag solution and you shoud too.
6) (optional) if you were just doing this to see ow it worked or to retrive dvd keys once you have what you need flash back your original nand and uninstall all those wires
Hopefully this helps someone out there
QUOTE(Crooklynkat @ Sep 26 2011, 04:31 AM)
Yea went to radio shack and made one. Diode black rings go toward Xbox right?
Is it really that easy to read the nand? I ordered the programmer and glitcher to recover drive keys. Reading nand is as easy as soldering wire to chip,mobo and USB away!?
yes the black ring on the diodes go towards the matrix glitcher