QUOTE(dgrams2003 @ Oct 16 2006, 03:42 PM)
I really like how the 'agressor' can get low on Stamina as well as the
person getting their teeth kicked in.
I am just playing the heck out of the demo.
A few things that I really haven't gotten the hang of:
1) How to follow up after an irish whip. After your opponent has bounced
off the ropes and is coming at you, what buttons do you hit to start the butt-whoopin?
2) How to pick up and drag around the ring.
I think this is in the instructional video, but am to lazy to watch it again... how do you
pick up someone and drag em?
3) Announce tables. Once you get someone on em, what do you do with em?
I tried jumping from the corner of the ring.. maybe smaller wrestlers can make the jump?
4) Pull - if you are outside the ring, can you pull someone out by their feet?
1. any hit or grab.
2. lb and grab.
3. put them threw it by using any slam or if you have a finisher you can use it you will go back in the ring and jump off the top rope onto the table.
4. no you cant pull them out but you can grab them from the outside if there close enough and stun them off the ropes.