Yep. Tried it all. I used the diagram from J-Runner for the 2.0 install. Using 2.0 diagram, PLL_BYPASS is not used right? It didn't have a wire on it and just want to be sure. Keep in mind, this is an updated Falcon on dash 14719 with CB 5773. I have notice that J-Runner says that there is no separate xell recovery and it also replaces the CB with 5772 not 5773. And whats this about - "XOR HACK NEEDED FOR CB 5773". Here is the J-Runner log window.START OF CODE
J-Runner v0.2 Beta (271) Started
Version v0.2 Beta (272) is available for download.
Finished Checking Files
Nand Initialization Finished
* unpacking flash image, ....
ECC'ed - will unecc.
* found decrypted CD
* found XeLL binary, must be linked to 0x1c000000
* we found the following parts:
CD (image): 5773
CD (decrypted): 9452
* checking required versions...
* patching SMC...
Patching Falcon version 1.6 SMC at offset 0x12A3
* Replacing CD...
* XOR HACK NEEDED FOR CB 5773
* patching CB_B...
patchset for 5772 found, 4 patch(es)
* Applying XOR Hack to CB_B 5773
*** Re-encrypting CB_B with xor keystream
*** Fixing entrypoint
* Replacing CB_A 5773 with 5772
* encrypting CB...
* constructing new image...
* base size: 70000
* No separate recovery Xell available!
* Flash Layout:
0x0..0x1FF (0x200 bytes) Header
0x200..0xFFF (0xE00 bytes) Padding
0x1000..0x3FFF (0x3000 bytes) SMC
0x4000..0x7FFF (0x4000 bytes) Keyvault
0x8000..0x9ABF (0x1AC0 bytes) CB_A 5772
0x9AC0..0x1313F (0x9680 bytes) CB_B 5772
0x13140..0x1913F (0x6000 bytes) CD 9452
0x19140..0xBFFFF (0xA6EC0 bytes) Padding
0xC0000..0xFFFFF (0x40000 bytes) Xell (backup)
0x100000..0x13FFFF (0x40000 bytes) Xell (main)
* Encoding ECC...
------------- Written into output\image_00000000.eccEND OF CODE
The RED lines
is questionable to me.
I just did a rewire (soldering as well) and fried a resister to s**t (poor little guy
). I had to make a pit-stop at Radio Shack for a 33 ohm resister and I'm going to replace him in the morning. As far as the timings, I have used all of them unless there are new ones out there that I'm not aware of. I also found some different shielded wire for the CPU_RST. I cut it about 10 to 12 inches long and grounded the end of it at the CR side. I will up some pics of it if it works.
For now, this project is on hold until I get the 33 ohm resister replaced.This post has been edited by Psyfer9983: May 2 2012, 08:52 AM