QUOTE(steveo1978 @ Nov 5 2011, 05:04 AM)
I thought I read somewhere that the C B 6751 could kinda be downgraded to a CB 6750? I can not remember what was done to actually downgrade it but if I find it I will post it here.
version 0.2 is already downgrading the cb_6751 to cb_6750 automatically, it means any Jasper that have cb_6751 in the nand image will have the Xell/ECC image built using a donor cb_6750
I had reports from various users with Jaspers/cb_6751 that the Xell image built using the donor cb_6750 is loading fine but it's the Dashboard image that's not loading. (knowing that the program uses the same donor cb_6750 to build both the Xell/ECC and the Dashboard images) so basically both images should work fine.
But for the Dashboard image I think if the nand have some bad blocks, that's what preventing the image from loading fine, and the solution in this case would be to use a Flashing program that can remap bad blocks properly while flashing the image back into the nand like "rawflash v3", the steps would be something like this:
- you must have the Xell ecc image already flashed and loading fine before you continue.
- you must not use a hardware flasher to flash the Dash image because Nandpro can't remap bad blocks
- Download the nand Flashing program "rawflash v3" by cOz from Rawflash v3 by cOz
- put "xenon.elf" with the the Dash/Glitch image renamed to "nandflash.bin" on a USB flash/drive.
- insert the USB into xbox360 and run Xell Reloaded
Rawflash v3 should flash your image and remap the Bad Blocks in the nand/image automatically
I hope this helps the users having problems with their Jasper/cb_6751This post has been edited by Rogero: Nov 5 2011, 04:57 AM