QUOTE(blahface @ Jan 17 2010, 12:47 PM)
Yea just paste over it it's the old XEXLOADER, do it and u get new Xexmenu
I tried to paste it and nothing happend. Everything is the same.
Here is what I did:
1. put the "C0DE99990F586558" on a 1gb USB Flashdrive.
2. Booted up my Xbox360 with the Flashdrive in the top/front USB slot
3. Navigated to game demos and launched "Xexloader"
4. Inside Xexloader app, navigated to USB Flashdrive file "C0DE99990F586558", pressed "Y" to bring up the menu and selected the "copy" option.
5. Then pressed "X" to switch to the "Hdd1"
6. Navigated to folder where the Xexloader "C0DE99990F586558" is
7. Press "Y" to bring up menu and pressed the "paste" option
9. Nothing happened....I turned off my Xbox360 and went back to where I would normally launch "Xexloader" and nothing changed. Xexloader is still there under that name and when I launch it, the menu and everything is exactly the same.
NOTE: Should I be using XEXLOADER to put the new file "C0DE99990F586558" on or should I use VIPER360.....a program I have never used but could learn fast if I needed to. If I am do use VIPER360, is it ok to put VIPER360 on my HDD1 and do all the copying and pasting from there or do I need to run VIPER360 off of a USB FLASH DRIVE.
Thanks for your quick answer above and I know it is me that is doing something wrong.....like I said an "idiot" way please....lol