At me a problem at installation XSTREAM.
I have executed the following items:
1) Install MS's .NET Framework redistributable runtime.
2) Unzip the XStream server to a directory on your harddisk.
3) Search your harddrive for "installutil.exe"
4) Copy this into your directory.
5) Start a dos prompt (choose Run in the start menu and type 'cmd' then click OK)
6) Navigate your directory.
7) Type: installutil xbstream.exe
8) Once the service has installed succesfully, close the dos prompt.
9) Next, edit config.xml set the shared directory.
10) Restart your computer.
11) Connect your xbox to the pc with a crossover network cable or connect via a hub.
12) Switch on your xbox.
13) Start a dos prompt.
14) Type: ipconfig
15) Note your ip address e.g. 192.168.1.4
16) Type: telnet x.x.x.x 1400
(where x.x.x.x is your ip address)
17) If your the modification you made to config.xml is valid (e.g. the shared directory you
specified exists) then the xstream service will respond " HELLO XBOX! ".
Instead of " HELLO XBOX! " telnet writes " Could not open connection
to the host, on port 1400: Connect failed!
Specify please that I do not so!