QUOTE(wyrp @ Jan 1 2005, 07:52 AM)
1. Remove extremely time consuming "Nexgen" load screen.
2. Fix it so it doesn't freeze on above mentioned load screen 4 of 5 boots
3. Re-style look and function like M$ dash (like v1 did, but do it better) and not a cross-breed of Ava and Evox.
4. Add configurable settings in the settings menu (instead of being empty)
5. M$ style Game Saves menu
6. M$ style Music menu
1. We can remove the load screen but it will still take just as long to load.
2. Please post your config.xml and xbox specs as this sounds like a bug somewhere else
3. This is down to the skin, not the dash. Expect to start seeing a few 3d style skins in the future
4. being worked on
5. A save game manager is being worked on
6. An audio player is also being worked on