ok i know u guy may be annoyed for this kind of newbie question but, i look through the forum and i couldnt find answers for my questions.
OK i got this Xbox360 as a gift. all i know is that the console is modchip with nme v2. but i dnt really know what that means.. the console reads backups and everything. OK here are my questions.
1. To make the nme v2 work did they install any kind of software on the xbox, or they just put the chip inside and automatically reads the backups? if there is any kind of software installed in the console, how do i find out which version and where can i check for the most recent version of the software?
2. What are the advantages and disvantages of the modchip? i mean i know u can flash ur drive or install the modchip. whats the difference between them?
3. How do you create backups so the nme v2 can read them? i have another xbox (the one that i usually use) i have many games, one of them is mvc3 i tried makiing a backup for the game and play it on the nme but didnt work. (I made the iso, then burned it with nme associator but didnt work)
4. will the nme v2 read any games? (i mean i know theres some kind of "wave" for the games but im not sure how that works...)
5. how about emulators? can i install them in the xbox?
Thanks in adavanced. I just wanna be ignorant once. thats why i ask a lot of question i dnt like beiing ignarant forever.This post has been edited by doom1: Mar 3 2011, 11:26 AM