School is done for the semester and I have some stuff to sell so I don't go into the red for the holidays! Here's what I have for sale: Like-New SmartXX v2 Chip
- This was a chip that I ordered to do some testing with.. It has been installed before, and it has had an LCD screen soldered to the pins on it. However, the removal job was professional and no-one should have problems installing this chip, or preforming an LCD upgrade with it. It's like-new!
- Includes Chip, USB Adapter (original style cable adapter, not just the plug), Pinheader, and a length of thin wire for the d0.
- I wrote "dead" on it with a Sharpie, because I once thought it was dead - I'm an idiot. The chip is tested
and it works perfectly fine.
- Asking $45 US ShippedBroken 1.0 Motherboard with its matching hard drive
- that's almost all there is to say about this one, HOWEVER, unlike most broken motherboards that are for sale, we know exactly what is wrong with this one. Please read this thread
to learn about the problems with this mobo.
- Should still be TSOP flashable - but DON'T take my word for it!
- A good buy if you're looking for spare RAM to expand your Xbox to 128 MB of RAM.
- A d0 wire is already soldered in there and glued down - I don't want to remove it for fear of adding more damage. The LPC is useless on this board anyways.
- The HDD that comes with it is LOCKED to this particular broken mobo.
- Does not include IDE cables or anything else - it's just the mobo and the HDD.
- Asking $30 US ShippedA random locked Seagate HDD
- Found this Seagate lying around, if you want it, it's yours for $6 US ShippedTempermental Thomson DVD-ROM
- Spare Tommy I had lying around. Doesn't always seem to read stuff very well, but it works for the most part. Best offer can have it, as long as it covers the cost of shipping. Original Xbox Jewel, Uncleared
- Pics or scans available on request, but this is just a plain, green jewel. A couple bits of the paint came off when I took it off the Xbox, so it's not a perfect green replacement. However, if you want to clear one yourself, or need a replacement for one that you wrecked, this is what you're looking for
- $5 US Shipped
If I find anything else, I will list it in this thread!
Shipping & Payment
- Will be shipped from Saskatchewan, Canada. I will ship by Expediated Parcel via Canada Post - it's a cheap and reliable way to get something somewhere. It usually takes 6-10 days to the USA, but keep in mind, this is the busy holiday season.
- Payment will have to be through PayPal, I don't have any other methods.
- I'm a verified PayPal member with over 75 transactions (all successful!)
- I have tons of Xbox-Scene references, more than I can list.
Please only post in this thread if you have a serious question or inquiry, want to post feedback, or have an interest in this sale! I tried to include all of the details for everything, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Send me a PM, or post it in this thread. Thanks!!This post has been edited by brahm2: Dec 22 2004, 03:44 AM