You don't need to quote the immediately preceding post.
Here's what you do:
1. Run a post 2004 Live-enabled game (Halo 2 or later) and go through the process of signing into Xbox Live. You don't need to be connected to anything, the first thing the game should do is update your dashboard. Once it's done that you can quit the game - no need to go any further.
2. Buy a copy of Splinter Cell
3. Download the Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesave softmod installer. You have to Google for it, links to softmods aren't allowed here).
4. You need a mechanism to get a softmod installer onto the Xbox. You need Xplorer360 beta 6 (Google for a download), plus either:
a. a USB stick that the Xbox will recognise (<4GB, not all work so there is some trial and error) and an Xbox to USB adapter
b. An Xbox memory card
, plus access to an existing modded Xbox to transfer the gamesave to the card.
c. An Xbox memory card, plus a controller modded to have a USB connector.
5. Plug the memory card or USB stick into the Xbox, and try to access it. The Xbox will format it for you.
6. Plug it into your PC, and use Xplorer360 beta 6 to copy the numbered gamesave folders (5553000c and 21585554 for Splinter Cell, 4d530017 for Mechassault, and 4541000d for 007-AUF) to the root of the memory card.
7. Plug the memory card back into the Xbox, and copy the gamesaves onto the Xbox hard drive.
8. Run the game, load the gamesave, and the softmod installer will launch.
9. Backup the eeprom as instructed, then select "Basic Install - UnleashX Dashboard" and follow the instructions.