Joined: 5-June 03
From: Southern California
Member No.: 42225
Xbox Version: v1.0
360 version: v1 (xenon)
Let me start off by saying, P8 is great... I just got it for christmas and haven't gotten to play through the whole thing yet... but i'm loving it
Alright... a few small ideas (hopefully others will add some good ideas here)
1. AUTO-SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we just have it auto-save after each completed goal????????? It doesn't seem that hard to do... just make us sign in on our profile and have it autosave like many other games do.... on the same note,.... don't force us to choose that our game save is on the HDD twice! Again, i don't know the programming behind these games specifically, but it seems possible since most other games are now doing the "profile" thing
2. Online Co-op if possible. Maybe something like where one person has to hold an "invert" on a halfpipe while the other person has to trick over them or something. Or just being able to skate the "open world" with a friend would be cool.... even if only one could do a goal at a time. while the other can skate around him to watch,... or help some how....
3. The obvious return of the "create-a-park" "create-a-trick" "create-a-player" and such....
4. A "simulation" mode. (I know we've spoke of this before on this forum... I'm just saying it again [reference the other topics for details here]).
I'll add more as I play more... and hopefully others will too....
Joined: 13-December 06
From: Las Vegas, NV
Member No.: 317483
Xbox Version: unk
360 version: unknown
1. Online 8-Player Story Mode 2. Crews 3. Custom Soundtracks 4. Grabs in Nail The Trick 5. Grinds in Nail The Trick 6. Xbox Live Vision-enabled 7. Create-A-Gap in Create-A-Park 8. Create-A-Goal 9. Create-A-Trick 10. Create-A-Skater 11. Create-A-Deck 12. Create-A-Tag 13. Downloadable Content 14. Film Editing 15. Able to send party invites and messages to everyone online (like Halo 2)