ATTENTION: This CFW doesn't have LV1 checks disabled and can't be installed on Downgraded PS3 consoles unless you have Dehashed/Reset Syscon Properly
- This is a 4.21CFW spoofed to version 4.25 to allow SEN access
- It can be used as a normal System Update from any 3.55 OFW/CFW/MFW
- It was tested using a hardware flasher and no bricks or any problems at all were encountered
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.21 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games must be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and not from app_home
- Current 3.55 homebrew application can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly.
- Downgrading back to 3.55 is always possible using hardware flashers and will be tested soon using software methods.
Credits to eussNL and the PS3DevWiki for the valuable and always up-to-date source of information.
Credits to Deank for his continuous efforts on Multiman and many other PS3 tools/fixes.
You need to already be on 3.55 to install this. Installing from any firmware other than 3.55 will simply not workSource
Just so people know this is from a very respected guy and is in fact a 4.21 CFWThis post has been edited by steveo1978: Oct 22 2012, 11:44 PM