QUOTE(dalezer @ Dec 8 2005, 02:09 AM)
MS has done a really good job with that. You get a 20gig with 13gigs free.
btw im being sarcastic.
man oh man. have u tried deleting the HD videos they have on the hard drive? and the music? u do realise that u can delete things. and HD videos are not small
way to think there.
anyways. commenting on the top 10 reasons.
1. Beige isn't the new black
2. No killer games at launch
3. Accessories cost a small fortune
4. The hard drive isn't big enough
5. Limited keyboard/mouse support at lay. unch
6. No built-in Wi-Fi
7. Not enough USB ports, especially on the back
8. No HDMI or DVI connectivity
9. No built-in card reader
10. You can't get it.
1. ?? wtf.
2. no killer games? its launch, what u expect. pd0 was killer, cod2 was even more killer, seeing all the EA games in HD alone is killer. go play ps2.
3. yeah, ps2. u got the memory card, the second controller, the multitap if u have more then 2 friends. the network adapter. omg, small fortune for every console.
4. the hdd isnt big enough? im sure if m$ released a 100gb hdd, ud bitch about how expensive it was. this guys a f00l
5. is there even a comment needeD? has any other console ever had mouse/keyboard support at launch?
6. once again, has any console done this before?
7. thats what a usb hub is for. should be using wireless controllers anyways, they pwn
8. hdmi or dvi, well, component is enough for a TV is it not?
9. card reader. well maybe if there was a STANDARD. theres how many different types out.
10. no ones fault but yours. shoulda waited in line earlier. or be patient
m$ cant customize the console to everyones needs/wants. get used to it. thats the way it is. call m$ and complain about how they didnt add your card reader for you, see what they say. better yet, call sony and nintendo and tell them to put it in their console cause it could sell millions more. im sure theyll respond much like m$ would:
'sir, the card readers are $2 in stores, go buy one and use the usb like everyone else'
im sure im not the first person to think this, but isnt it just annoying how many people are riding the '360 sux bandwagon'? most of which havent even played or owned the console.
this brings back the old bash.org (i think) quote from irc of:
"im going to invent a device that allows me to stab people in the face over the internet. ill make millions"
something along those lines