First make sure IGR is off in evox. Then if it still doesnt work follow the steps below and make sure you haven't missed any.
1. Use the latest bios: 4976.02 (you wont have to patch your exe's anymore, it may also solve the blank screen problem)
2. FTP the entire CD to your HDD using evox and an FTP client like FlashFXP.
3. Use the patch to rename the long filenames and patch the default.xbe.
4. Transfer it back to your xbox and add an entry into the evox.ini. While your at it, disable IGR for all the three entries in the ini.
5. Play the game. It should work fine. If not try the ProjectX and ProjectX fix files and see if that works as I am yet to test it on the NTSC version, maybe I forgot something. But there shouldn't be anything difference AFAIK.
Finally if all else fails try downgrading evox to 3285 and disabling the x2 IGR. Another reason may be your DVD is scratched, resulting in corrupt files when you transfer via FTP. Cleaning the CD and reripping should fix that problem.
There, I think thats enough things for you to try. Good luck.