guide, I just about finished softmodding. However, when I reach the final stage of the NDURE installer (option 1 on the NDURE script), it reaches the end of part two, into part three and says "Theres not enough space on the harddrive". It also says "Failed to read "(forgot what it said)/evox.ini (Not present on disk)" or something along those lines. It also mentioned an error regarding ShadowC, I think. The Xbox did get softmodded though, it works and all, I was just wondering if it's anything to worry about?
Also, I have a couple more questions.
1. Can I replace the IDE cable connecting the HD, DVD drive and mobo in the xbox with any IDE cable?
2. After installing NDURE, is the MS Dash supposed to pop up, or should there be a custom one?
3. Can I run an emulator off a DVD-R, along with games?
4. Are there any must-have homebrew?
5. Can anyone give me a noob-friendly guide to applying custom dashboards?
Apologies for all the questions, I've searched for the answers but it looks like I never searched hard enough.This post has been edited by ax?: Jun 20 2008, 10:18 PM