QUOTE(Egooo @ Dec 6 2010, 07:45 AM)
shit does not work
Yes it does
1. Go to xlink config and enable allow remote ui. Hit save and close config.
2. Close the xlink engine completely.
3. Start a game and go to system link. For example in black ops go to system link and then click find match and stay there.
4. Start the kai engine.
5. Quit the game and go back to fsd and login manually. It may freeze, if it does you can just restart your 360 but this time you can click the option about using credentials in engine.
6. You can click play online or arena mode and the navigate to the room you want.
7. If you are not in a private arena you won't get the join game option but you can just manually select your game from the games menu and it will still work.
8. If you close the kai engine you will have to do steps 2 thru 5 again.