This is an informative notice that will be updated if things move along.
Right now, we can:
- Edit small console variables
- Edit and inject game script using Lynx (regardless of new size)
- Extract/inject files within the .XZP (with Lynx)
- Apparently, play maps without lights
- Not much else
And we cannot
and will likely never be able to:
- Play mods like Garry's Mod
- Play different Source-based games like Episode 1
People asking if they can do the impossible will have their threads closed. If you accomplished it, then feel free to tell us. But otherwise, we already have several threads saying the same thing.
What are we still looking for?
- Compiling maps with proper lighting (Valve's SDK tools that supported this but the feature has been removed from vrad)
If I missed anything, let me know!
[color=#336666]+ Updated 10/7/2006This post has been edited by hÿbrîdXΣr0: Oct 7 2006, 05:44 AM