|QUOTE (dman7 @ Jun 5 2004, 08:20 PM)|
| Well, I'm almost certin this is a bug since I have tried everything I can possibly think of. I also asked Koldfuzion to thelp me and we couldn't come up with a solution to this problem.... I moved the music file from TData/fffe0000/music file(just the music file) from E: to F: because I ran out of room on E: but can't get MSM to recognize it. Tried anything and everything.... MXM is the best dash in the world and can't wait for the new release to come out. Hopefully this problem can be fixed in it.|
It's not a bug.
The music libraries are DESIGNED to only read from E: - M$ is the one that does this, not my code.
You might try patching the binary to search for the st.db database in F:, but it's not something I'm going to bother with. The next version should give you more control, but as a last resort, there should be a way of adding music directory parameters to your mxm.xml file. I don't recall the exact nodes to add, but you CAN do that.