The following is a brief description of the componentry found on the XENIUM as seen in the recently released sneak preview photos.
* Removable D0 Connector - This connector and wire loom will allow the modchip to be removed without any desoldering when installed using the Pin Header option.
* Quick Solder + Wire Install - The XENIUM is able to be soldered directly onto the LPC bus by using the Quick Solder installation method, larger solder pads also cater for those users who wish to install the XENIUM using wires.
* Power (V1.5) - Primerily to be used for the solderless install of the Xenium into v1.5 consoles.
* Pin Header (+ D0 Control) - Female socket for the optional Pin Header or Solderless Adaptor installation methods.
* Emergency System Recovery - The XENIUM will never be rendered useless as a result of a bad flash or bad update, the flick of a switch to enable the XENIUM's inbuilt recovery mode. A solder pad on the underside of the device allows for easy installation of an optional external switch.
* Expansion Port, RGB LED & Dual SPI - Unlimited upgrade options are available for the XENIUM with it's dual Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) ports. An External Tri-Color (RGB) LED can also be installed for monitoring the XENIUM's Status.
* Controller - CPLD Controller.
* Status LED - Programmable ultra bright Tri-Color (RGB) Status LED.
* 2Meg Memory - 2Mb Flash Memory for a variety of different bios sizes.
Official Site: http://www.ozxodus.com