Updated for XBtool 1.0.14
You can DL one from the usual places. If you really want to make your own....
This should work for most any BIOS.
First you'll have to set everything up so that XBtool can do the conversions:
1) Make sure you have the debug RC4 key and the latest XBtool.
2) Move or copy the file 'Debug.ini' from the XBtool's 'ConfigMore Configs' folder up to the 'Config' folder.
3) Find the line in 'RC4_KEY=' in 'Debug.ini' and insert the debug RC4 key then save the file.
4) Open 'ConfigBFMbfm.ini', find the line in 'RC4_KEY=' and insert the debug RC4 key then save the file.
5) Launch XBtool, choose BIOS type 'Debug', and unpack some BFM BIOS such as the BFM version of X2 4979.
6) Move or copy the newly unpacked '2bl.img' file (from step 5) to XBtool's 'ConfigBFM' folder and rename it 'bfm_2bl.img'.
Now you can convert both supported and unsupported BIOS's to BFM:
To convert any BIOS, editable by XBtool or not, just unpack it, check the 'Convert to BFM' box, click the 'Pack...' button, select the kernel of the newly unpacked BIOS ('xboxkrnl.img'), then choose where to save the coverted BIOS.
If you want to edit a supported BIOS just open it, make your changes, check the 'Convert to BFM' box, and save.
This post has been edited by NghtShd: Jan 24 2004, 06:14 PM