|QUOTE (hogrider @ Jul 22 2004, 10:16 PM)|
| 1. I suppose that is the ground cable. Where does it go?|
2. What is the removable D0 wire loom (small white connector with a blue and black wire) for?
3. Do I need it if I'm using the solderless kit? I don't recall it being mentioned in the installation.
4. I have a CD-RW which I will use to flash the bios. Before I do this, I copied a music CD onto it but it doesn't play on my pre-modded Xbox. Am I supposed to check if this CD-RW will work before or after modding?
Thanks once again. It does help!
1. It it optional. It is used to ensure that there is a good ground for the LED. You can mount it under any nearby screw.
2. The removable D0 is used for attaching the D0 point in solder installations. That way the D0 can be detached without desoldering.
3. No. It is for solder installations, just like the pinheader.
4. I might work. As a data disk, it is formatted differently than an audio disk. Therefore, it may work for the bios. There really isn't a good way, that I know of, the test the CDRW, except to try it.