Xbgm# is a free Xbox Game Manager.
It is a game manager for Xbox using Avalaunch dashboard features.
It allow you to send (extract) xdvdfs (xbox iso) directly to the xbox via ftp using a GUI.
It is working on Linux and Win32 platforms and should work on Mac OS X.
It has the following features:
* Distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License Agreement
* Written in C# and a GTK# interface
* Supports the FTP protocols
* Supports caching of Xbox Game listings and icons
* Shutdown and Reboot remotly the Xbox
* Xbox Media Center remotly the Xbox
* Allows for passive and non-passive file transfers
* Supports the xdvdfs format
* Allows decompressing xiso to your XBOX game directory
* Support Avalaunch BOOST MODE
* Support Thread
* Full graphical configuration
More info at XBGM#
KaYa This post has been edited by kayaweed: Aug 16 2004, 06:16 PM